1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Duplicate Black Market Vanity Item

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Strider913, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Strider913

Strider913 Strider913 HERO

Minecraft:
    In my pursuit of pure epicness, I have acquired four black market vanity items in total: a Demon Wybel, a Frosty Staff, a Frosty Staff, and another Frosty Staff. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed with the revelation that it was possible to come into possession of duplicate black market items, and especially to have three of a kind, given the rarity of the items and the inability to interchange them for other black market goods. Does anyone know of a way to remedy this and for me to have at my disposal the four vanity items that I was supposed to have rather than the two that I currently hold?

To propose a solution, I believe that it should not be possible to draw the same frosty weapon twice under any circumstances since black market tier goods cannot be disposed of or transformed, but that it is acceptable to get a certain black market wybel twice since two wybels can be used at once. Hats and particles should also not have the option to be selected twice. Additionally, a player who currently has two or more of the same hat, particle, or weapon in the black market category should be given the opportunity to redraw the duplicates ASAP, so the disappointment from selecting the same item twice does not act as a disincentive for players looking to purchase more vanity items and, thus, allow Wynncraft to thrive for a greater period of time.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.55.00 AM.png

2. Tealy

Tealy Lorekeeper | Mememaker HERO

Minecraft:
    General Suggestions

But also YES PLEASE HOLY SHIT WHY IS THIS NOT ALREADY A THING

MY DREAMS ARE IN TATTERS
    PLEASE STOP THE FROSTY STAFFS

Lego_DW and Epicness937 like this.
  3. williamszr98

williamszr98 COLLAPSE MADNESS VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You guys have black markets????

also, is this a flex post?

4. Take

Take Rice Smuggler

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. Lego_DW

Lego_DW War God With No Equal HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hello yes

[​IMG][​IMG]

im glad to know im not alone

Take and Haisay like this.
  6. Haisay

Haisay The Black Reaper HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was just about to tag you lmao
    Most people could just say "this isnt a problem it's bad luck" but at the end of the day these are cosmetics, they give no advantages to the game and this specific scenario is horrendous. I feel worse for Lego because 3 angel wybels and on the road to a 4th frosty wand probably lmao

7. Dream

Dream Starfish Supplier HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you guys have nothing on me
    [​IMG]
    Now move the thread to suggestions please ee

Basteyal and Druser like this.