Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT LAST POST!?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Hi35509, Sep 26, 2026.

?

Watch this all be no, bro...

  1. Yes

    100.0%
  2. NOOOOONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi35509

    Hi35509 Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Guild:
    IM BAAACK!!!! And with an EVEN MORE CONTROVERSAL TOPIC! CLASSES!! So I get it. The five elements match up with the five classes. A clean Mythic system, with even numbers. You've got a nice little thing going. But what if you just DIDN'T? I mean, just abolish the whole "this class goes to this element" kinda thing, and just make them freestanding. Just make Mythics based on what the lore, story, and name of Mythic implies, not based on class. If you accept this idea (which you won't, and if you have a negative comment, I'd love to hear it) I posted something about Swordsman in the all things wynncraft category. This idea I like. Make class weapons specific to archetype. Like for archer, Boltslingers would use crossbows, Sharpshooters would use longbows, and trappers would use shortbows. Same with all the other classes. Also, make it so you CHOOSE an archetype instead of getting the abilities from one, make it so players actually have to make a choice.
     
  2. fih

    fih pog HERO

    Messages:
    1,700
    Likes Received:
    25,034
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    least schizophrenic wynncraft player:
     
  3. UnhelpfulMedic

    UnhelpfulMedic Health Appreciator

    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    167
    Trophy Points:
    35
    Minecraft:
    But then how am I supposed to mimic how mage was pre-archetype split, by rigging the skill tree between lightbender and riftwalker? :(
    We'd have to have 15 separate classes and a whole bunch of new weapon skins if that + the "bolts get crossbows only, sharps get longbows only" idea was set in stone awawawa. And then would cosmetic skins be more restricted?

    Anyway on a less silly note- I tried to read this over a few times and I still can't tell how to properly interpret it. I might just lack reading comprehension (might is doing a lot of heavy lifting there), but doesn't each class have at least one mythic for every element + a few more combos / rainbow? :') Regardless of their mainly-affiliated element, You can absolutely crank up the other elements and do just fine (laughs/cries in earth-fire mage, assuming the element "for" this class is water lol).
    About the mythic items and lore part: isn't.. isn't that how mythics work? Their stats and general "design" are based around their name and lore, right..? Like take Warp, or Freedom, Lament, uuhh Guardian, Archangel? for just some of what I'd deem more obvious examples. Again, I'm not sure if I'm reading this right (big emphasis on the "I lack reading comprehension" part LOL, absolutely feel free to elaborate if I'm way off the intended meaning here), but it sounds like to me that a good chunk of what you said there is how the game already works. I think?
     
  4. Deusphage

    Deusphage but a beast Modeler Builder

    Messages:
    3,223
    Likes Received:
    5,396
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This would require scrapping an already working system that is already liked. It also limit player choice instead of 'making players choose' as you seem to think. Players can already choose when they pick which abilities to spec into.
     
    Haml0rd likes this.