1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Crafting Material Rating

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by mastermetroid, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermetroid

mastermetroid Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've been grinding for about 5 hours now cutting willow trying to get refined willow wood 3. (The three star version, not just 3 refined willow wood) and during that entire time, I've found two of those. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is actually rare enough that out of about 30 stacks (roughly one stack every 10 minutes) or unrefined willow wood, I got 2 refined willow wood 3, but I think the chance to get higher quality materials (specifically from the things you have to refine) should be increased.

2. 789poiu3

789poiu3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

You just got very unlucky. I think its been confirmed that the chance of refining a t1:t2:t3 is 89:10:1. so you should have gotten 64*30*0.01 = 19.2

Druser likes this.
  3. mastermetroid

mastermetroid Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Alright, thanks. It's nice to have the actual numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.