1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Cosomos' Change List

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Cosomos, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosomos

Cosomos Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    yeah I get that it is OP if everything goes right, but really only mobs are stupid enough to stand still and take the hits
    but I do see your point on that these spells have the ablility to deal mass damage, but their are some things you got wrong
    1)the smoke bomb will help allies and linger for 5 seconds
    2)Vanish is fine really it really is needed to get out of sticky situations and get near players in pvp, I am just thinking assassins need to fight on there terms or else they become an annoyance rather then a threat
    3)the bomb arrows only 150% damage and the max for 3 explotions for 4(not 5) arrows plus the first arrow is 13 hits or 1950% which is quite a sum, but they are going spread to completely opposite directions from eachother, the reason for this is that it it is meant to deliver better crowd control damage not cluster nuke people
    4)for Armageddon, I know I have not said this on the main post, but they are going to fall with 1/2 second spacing after the big one so there will be ampule time to get out of there
    5) I am surpised no one has called Void Touch out I know it may be hard to understand what I really mean, but it does not just prevent spells, it stops spells,only Smoke Bomb and Burning Ground are not effected by it say your in a multi hit or an archer it spaming arrow storm the spell will cut out half way through it. even though Burning Ground is safe you can stop Armageddon or even Smoke Bomb, if you hit the player before they land
    although I don't know the blast radius of the arrows I do know that unless you corner someone in a 3x3 room they are not going to take that damage... Maybe I am trying to hard not to displease the archers by nerfing t3 bomb arrows, but really they already have the strongest weapon and do 1500% damage with that spell what is another 450%... and unless you do one hell of a trick shot there is no way you will get all 13 explosions to hit maybe 7 if you are lucky, which actually be nerfing it and then there is the whole Armageddon op, yeah the flaming ground is painful but it is not that hard to stay out of, but even if you do get nailed by it, the mages weapon damage is pretty weak so it is really not as devistating as it sounds

The One-eyed Guy likes this.
  2. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    6 likes, you made me excited... and it turns out it was just this.

3. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    you know what, this arguing on the numbers and how things can be op is pointless they can be changed and manipulated fairly easily.
    Can we just look past the numbers and look at the idea's and what they are suppose to mean
    I got so caught up on the numbers I lost track of the true meaning of making idea posts,
    It is not about the numbers it is the meaning and ideas you have that you feel can improve the game

The One-eyed Guy and Kahsol like this.
  4. IggyBoii

IggyBoii I Have No Idea What Im Doing VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k...

5. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    so what do you think of the style I took of the spells like how Armageddon has one big hit and serveral smaller ones?
    and what about the crowd control turn I took of Bomb Arrows? an what about the Mid Air Medic?
    And should a lv 71 Assassin effectively become Batman?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.