1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Pets & Horses Cosmetic Sorting system

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by alexphilgab, Jul 19, 2021.

?

Would you like to see this feature added to Wynncraft

1. Yes sure !

2. Maybe in another way. (comment, how ?)

3. No ! (comment, why ?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, here's a very fair and simple suggestion that could bring good qol feature to the game.

So with the new Event "The Festival of the Bonfire" a new limited cosmetic collection has been added and I suppose there will be other events like this with other collections to get but the problem is that the inventory will begin to be kinda messy.

What I suggest is to add a "collection page" for each cosmetic collections and in each of them you will have the opportunity to see all the skins of this collection (if named in green the one's you unlocked and in red the one's you need to find) also they will be sorted by rarity so you dont get lost in finding what you are searching.

Currently we can see before oppening a crate how many cosmetics we have unlocked but adding this feature will let the player know what items he needs to find to complete his collection while also giving a nice and clear interface pretty much like this:
    cosmetic interface.png

Thank you for reading I hope you liked the idea and any constructive feedback is appreciated.