1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Confirmation For Stopping Class Deletion Timer. [263 Supporters] 83% Support

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SUPER M, Jun 20, 2017.

?

Do you think it's a good sugesstion?

1. Yes (Why? even when agreeing with someone you should give some ctiticism)

83.0%
  2. No (Why? you need to give critcism otherwise, it doesn't make sense to disagree with someone)

9.7%
  3. I don't understand the suggestion.

7.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatDraggy

DatDraggy Untouchable VIP+

Minecraft:
    stop likes this.
  2. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    but this is incredabiliy usefull. Players waste their time, not being anble to play the game for a long time.
    Thep play on other classes, try switching to other class. Accidentaly click the class they were deleting. Now HAS TO WAIT EVEN MORE BECOUSE THE TIME JUST RESET!!!
    What in your opinion should be added then?

AetherArising likes this.
  3. ethanoot

ethanoot The Fruman Prince

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    they should just (idk what im talking about btw) storage the class. first right click to try and delete, then "are you sure?", then if you SMASH THAT YES BUTTON LETS GET THIS CLASS TO 100,000 YESES the class would be deleted and be greyed out instead, now for the next 7 days you could right click the greyed out deleted class and after a confirmation to "are you sure you wanna revive this ded ass class lolz" if you press yes it will revive it like nothing happened. if you didnt ask to revive it after 7 days from the first "plz delete class" it would completely remove that bad bitch out plzzzzzzzzz (bad bitch dominos meme)

sorry i didnt mean to make it a shitpost it's just my personality taking over. but i had a suggestion in it !1

4. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OR we could add mine suggestion and Better Banks suggestion

5. Peter_Marius

Peter_Marius mhm... CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    I have alreay made an answer please remove me from the list.

I still believe in what i said and you should make a 3rd option with some personal changes, then i would choose that.

6. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    but you didn't understood the problem
    the problem isn't the time
    it's the human error, which reslults in missclicking
    sure lowering the time would ease the pain, but why should we ease the pain when we could not have pain in the first place?

Björgen and AetherArising like this.
  7. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Franchesca Ramsey is a liar to say the least.

8. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  9. AetherArising

AetherArising Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    stop likes this.
  10. dollys

dollys salt queen HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i figured i would just knock it and let this pass but since you decided to actively go out of your way and tag me tag me (lol) then here's why:

1: the title doesn't really clarify what you are talking about. at first glance it seems like you are talking about adding a confirmation which is already implemented.
    2: the spelling is horrendous and i had trouble reading
    3: there isn't a specific time frame suggestion in the post
    4: i think it's good that the time gets longer the higher level your class is (for instance, to delete a level 16 the time is only 4 hours). while 4 days seems pretty long, if you know for a fact that you absolutely do not want that class and that there is nothing of use on it then there is no need to click on it in my opinion. even if the time was 4 hours no matter what level, you could still click on it on accident and get annoyed with that restarted timer as well. simple solution is just to not click on it lol.
    5: "my cousin's friend's brother deleted my class!!!" complaints would be was more annoying. people already cry about that today with the multiple day long timer. also, imagine if someone actually did manage to get into your account and delete your highest level characters and you only had a few hours to get the account back and fix it? that would suck.

i mean, the 22 days one is obnoxious af so like maybe the timer shouldn't extend to over a week maybe? but all in all keeping this thread seems super unnecessary and if you were really going to slash the time frame to an amount of hours rather than days for a high level class it would most likely create more problems than it would solve. also, half of the posts in this thread are you bumping or calling out people who don't agree with you. pretty dead if you ask me ;p

Slayne and AetherArising like this.
  11. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I asuume you just read my first post and didn't bothetr reading ANYTHING afterwards.
    I say multiple times in this thread, that I'm NOT SUGGESTING THE TIME TO BE SHORTER but what I am suggesting is CONFIRMATION FOR UN-DELETING YOUR CLASS. I'm sorry I have to use excessive caps but no one seems to get my point. What I want to be added is a confirmation when you click on class that's being deleted that says something like: "This class is gonna get deleted in x days x hours x minutes. Clicking confirm will reset the timer."
    Oh, but from what you typed I assue yo're either a machine or godlike being, who doesn't know the concept of human error. If you can say that you never made mistake in your life. Then I'll either:
    A) Prepare for downfall of human civilazation.
    or
    B) Start worshiping your perfectness divinity.
    Confirmation for un-deleteing your class.
    If you can think of better name let me know.

12. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well all of theese people I tagged voted no on the poll and didn't give me any criticizm
    WHERE I SPECIFICALLY SAY IN THE NO OPTION TO GIVE CRITICIZM

13. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
  14. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can you provide me with a screenshot that validates your claim?

15. stop

stop Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
  16. dollys

dollys salt queen HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if you are in any way trying to get us to change our votes you are doing it incorrectly. being rude to people who dislike your idea does not make your idea any better. you say you want criticism so i gave it to you and then you insulted me. and looking through the thread, that seems to be the case with a lot of the other people who voted no. this is not how new ideas should be presented.

stop, AetherArising and Slayne like this.
  17. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But can you honestly say that you don't make mistakes?
    Also I've chnged the title on explained that the time is not the issue. The human error is.
    I'm not insulting you I'm just asking in sorta mean manner if youy don't make mistakes.

18. ethanoot

ethanoot The Fruman Prince

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i think salted have a list of shit he saw on forums and he's like "oh damn das some good ideas lol we should do dat"

19. SeaOfPoison

SeaOfPoison Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Dab on them haters
    upload_2017-7-24_23-40-29.png

LarzLapiz and SUPER M like this.
  20. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well I...
    It's not like half of people who voted no didn't even say why they did it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.