1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Classless Weapon

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Snowballtheanvil, May 17, 2021.

?

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed May 24, 2021.
  1. Too op

3.4%
  2. Sounds good

6.9%
  3. Not that good

89.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowballtheanvil

Snowballtheanvil Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    The idea for this weapon is that it can be used by any class but it also has some other custom properties. Requirements for this weapon is having 25 points in each of the 5 skills and lvl requirement 70. This weapon would also take emeralds as ammo. So you could not attack or use spells with this weapon if you have no emeralds on you. Every spell cast would take the same amount of emeralds as mana, but would have a chance if not costing any mana. As a balance the weapon would have: Hyper Attack Speed but mediocre damage. For ids it would also have some stealing and potentially some other ids. It would either be a legendary, fabled or mythic. I’m not sure how it would look/be called in game. But I think it would be do something to do with emeralds. Let me know your thoughts and whether it would be too op/up.

Epicness937 likes this.
  2. Quint

Quint it/she/they HERO

Minecraft:
    Don't like the specifics of this idea, but I think classless weapons would be fine. I think a big point of frustration for me when using really slow weapons is I can get mobs down to one or two HP but then I have to wait a really long time to get the hit to confirm the kill. I think it would be neat if there was a 'quick melee' option like a fist or knife or something for those niche situations, but this suggestion is... not something I like.

Epicness937 likes this.
  3. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Weapon baselines varying between classes would make this potentially very....unbalanced.

Quint likes this.
  4. CashorCard

CashorCard Skilled Adventurer

It should go the calamity route,
    Classless weapons should br like debuff weapons

5. daproguy

daproguy Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    No for 1 main reason. Different classes have good or bad spells damage based on how good there weapons are, if this was added it would make it so it is insane for mage, and literally useless for any other class. While it seems like a good idea on paper, when you acutally think about it, it is incredably unbalanced, and removes a lot of class idneity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.