Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Charon, The Ferryman of Styx

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ThePurpleEmerald, May 1, 2023.

?

Thoughts? (Comment Feedback/ Suggestions if you can)

1. Good concept, it will be a great addition (Yes)

2. Good concept, could use some improvements (Give Suggestions)

3. Not a good concept, could use some improvements (Give Suggestions)

4. Not a good concept, it will not be a great addition (No)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i did

2. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got bored and decided to make a google doc wiki page for this cuz I was bored, and I just realized some stuff that could be changed:
    • Maybe instead of a timer, you have those summoning things that were originally in Charon's fight to summon guys to kill the minibosses quicker. idk if that or what is suggested here is better tho
    • I think Call for Katabasis should be an attack that happens directly when Charon is at 50% HP and then as an attack later on, similar to how Garoth's main gimmick in his updated fight is only done when his HP is fully depleted from his 1st phase. Unlike Garoth tho, it should happen as a random attack after that.
    • Ferryman's Inferno should just be regulated to Charon's final attack, it'd feel too intrusive and jarring for it to happen in the middle of the fight, especially given that it is very cinematic compared to Charon's other attacks and completely changes the pace of battle.
    anyways im extra bored so ig ill write the cuc doc wiki mockup then. why am i doing this on google docs instead of on my wiki sandbox? idk

edit: ok did cuc, some stuff i wanted to add:
    • maybe add like an escape section from the survive room. charon does say after all to hunt for you, so ig as a hail mary to capture you, those generals will try their best to chase after you.
    • readd soulstealing curse to corrupted charon's movement pool. unlike gravedigger which was a unique spell for charon that was pretty neat but is hard to implement in the fight, soulstealing curse would work really well.
    • maybe graken could instead be a tag-team partner and you both kill corrupted charon together through a traditional sense.
    • screams for katabasis could happen once graken is halfway through revival ig

Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
  3. MaizePizza37556

MaizePizza37556 Assasin that make some ideas

I just read that all and i this it would perfektly fitt early game changes
    (sorry for bad English)

4. Elytry

Elytry Causer of Destruction, Bringer of Chaos VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gun charon
    Definitely some effective storytelling here. I'm definitely not being sarcastic. Not... at... all.
    yea I was crying when I read this because
    (P.S.: Who paid you to make this)

5. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

Why do you ask

6. Elytry

Elytry Causer of Destruction, Bringer of Chaos VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh I don't know...
    I want lots of le
    Also, gonna nitpick here, the sentence "Why do you ask" is missing a question mark.

7. ThePurpleEmerald

Links became dead because of Discord images being wack so I requested for a reopen so I could replace them

Have fun looking at my funny ideas for making Charon as close to his Greek counterpart as possible new people
    Hope you don't see me post something related to the a certain Irish Folklore Creature who rides a horse and lacks a head and probably isn't an elf this time (/j (partially))

8. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Isn’t it supposed to be /s?

9. ThePurpleEmerald

/s means sarcasm

10. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Yeah I know; I just thought everyone always used the /s so that way it was universal and there would be no misunderstanding if people used other letters like /j or /k or /f.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.