1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Guilds Change To The War-mobs Teleportation

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ScurgMcGurg, Mar 10, 2018.

?

Should this be changed?

1. Yes [+1]

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Yes, but... [Tell me why]

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. No [+0]

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. No, but... [Tell me why]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScurgMcGurg

ScurgMcGurg Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's simple, it's fixable and it makes me wanna quit Wynncraft.

With the new addition of mobs in wars having up to 80k HP, ecspecially Snipers and Bishops I came across the problem of them just TPing away when they were nearly dead, even though I hit them just a moment ago. They TP on things like trees, high buildings and other places not reachable by melee attacks. This gives them the time to regenerate their HP and when they finally come back down, everything just starts over. This makes melee attacks mostly useless against these types of mobs and also makes it yery hard for Warriors in general to kill them.

It's pretty easy to fix(I hope) by just making it so mobs in war can't TP away for a few seconds after you just hit them, making the given scenario impossible to accure.

2. Hyco

Hyco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In my opinion the HP of the mobs and especially Bishops with heals did overshoot it. @AmbassadorArt will make a thread about the HP and healing etc problem. (Not sure if he adds your problem in aswell). If he create it I can link you it! :).

The teleporting aswell is quite annoying since my war class is warrior aswell (not only melee) but if you are a bit tanky and not full squish you got a hard time in the new war with the high hp mobs. Your idea of fixing it would solve this kinda problem pretty good.

Realises likes this.
  3. Ghastkilla

Ghastkilla Professional Grape HERO

Minecraft:
    The mobs shouldn't teleport when you are really close to them. If a mob is more than 20 blocks away from you it should teleport closer to you. If a mob teleports 50 blocks away from you and its a bishop and there are 100 more bishops you don't have a chance of finding the bishop again before it heals.

4. enecks

enecks Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    No = +0
    really makes sense

5. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree, and tbh that could have been the source of many peoples complaints lately. Yes the mobs have way too much health and survivability, but this teleport things is super annoying too. I know it was added so that players can't just run to the other side of the region and either regen or attack safely from a distance, but there's gotta be a minimum range in which mobs won't warp away. This would at least make battles more consistent and not have to require people to have very high walkspeed/thunder/op damage archer builds to hit the right enemies.

Also @ScurgMcGurg You should change the title to make it more specific, maybe like "change to guild mob teleport" or something. I've seen repeated proof that a more defined approach to presenting the issue will attract more attention, especially from Forum "skimmers" and people who rely on search terms. :)

In short, I support.

Realises likes this.
  6. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumping cuz this continues to be an issue.

7. ScurgMcGurg

ScurgMcGurg Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I actually forgot aboit this thread lul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.