1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Change how season rating works

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by OriTheSpirit, Aug 7, 2021.

?

ye

1. ye

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ironman btw

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. i typed this at 1am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 HERO

Minecraft:
    *SR = Season Rating, a mechanic where your guild can get rewards from having SR and even special reward if you end the season at a ranking or higher, exclusive to warring*

Main reasoning: It is way easier to have an alliance to hold the entire map and prevent each other from getting attacked to maintain each other's SR (Defending side)

Attackers have to spend hours of warring nonstop in order to get probably the SR of some territory holder generate in 3 days effortlessly (Unless they are constantly raided)

I personally think it's a quite unfair system, then look at this image below.
    upload_2021-8-8_0-5-26.png
    From #14 (Mag) and above, them all are a part of an alliance, from #15 and below are guilds that are not in the alliance. The current gap so far are 744,590 SR (Recorded during screenshot)

From my knowledge HICH (ironman btw) (ironman btw) fought constantly in SE area to hold the territory, and weeks of warring only brought them up to barely 460K SR, and im not talking about aeq cause im based boi.

So coming from the original suggestion again, have more ways to generate SR, not only just warring and holding territories.

I also feel that the current SR generation is way too generous (And rewards are too absurdly high to reach actually), the suggestion is to cut down the passive SR you gain from holding territories down, and decrease all related reward accordingly.

But, how else would us get SR?
    From something other than warring, maybe doing dungeons, maybe complete some new personal "mini objectives" , maybe raiding or any activity in the game, those contents are a better way of showing everyone how the guild deserves the rating and not just just solely because they have a lot of territory because the alliance said so. (Or warring day and night into oblivion and just go brr)

Send your suggestions below
    Content teams and admins, this apparently wasn't the outcome you wished for by pushing this update right?

2. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Make agility great again

Minecraft:
    One mini objective could be to gather materials in the territory to “reinforce” your tower there. This would give more sr, because proffing is very grindy. Also don’t ask me how fish can bolster a tower, the devs will probably figure that out.

Another one for non proffers (like me), would basically be to defeat mobs in your territory. Wouldn’t want floating eyeballs to take over your tower, right?

Other than objectives maybe trading with your allies could boost your sr? Idk if thats possible I’m not in a guild.

Also all of these would give much less sr than defending and attacking territories, because I think thats the point of territories.

3. Sky~

Sky~ Archer Archetype Analyzer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fish would just be like food for the defenders

Potatomancer likes this.
  4. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea please have alternative ways to gain SR so community focused guilds can enter the game slightly, cause the main way should still be warring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.