1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Change Gather Speed ID

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Fleega, Jan 16, 2022.

?

This is

1. Good

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Not so good

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleega

Fleega Sleeping Ultimate Chimera CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Gather Speed ID is pretty unused generally from what I hear, and I had a sudden idea in the middle of gathering and dealing with the fail rate while trying to quickly check something else.

Change Gather Speed into Gathering Effectiveness.*
    *or some better title

It would still act the same as Gather Speed does, you harvest the resource in less swings, but this would also add increasing the chance to successfully refine the material as well.

I'm not sure entirely, but I think I've heard complaints about Dernic refine rates as well, so I figured this might be helpful there as well, but of course it wouldn't just be for Dernic alone obviously.

So what do you think?

Lex! and Bixlo like this.
  2. tig

tig Legendary Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The problem with gather speed imo is that you mine all of the nodes too quickly so it's completely useless.

Fleega likes this.
  3. FrozenEarth

FrozenEarth Community Helper + Wiki Manager VIP+

Minecraft:
    Make it Gathering Quality and I'd be interested, or just make it speed up swing speed and resource regeneration.

Fleega likes this.
  4. IamFye

IamFye Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    furry
    Also think this id isnt used a lot mainly because it is limited to consumables and not armor
    Imo they should add some gathering speed ings to jeweling/tailoring/armoring

Fleega likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.