1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Design Can You Not?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Melkor, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So, I encountered a minor, minor issue while joining this morning.

can you not.png

It'd be neat if, maybe, there was some sort of system in place that didn't automatically put you into servers that were about to restart in one second.

2. Rothboy

Rothboy Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was thinking about posting this somewhere. Already happened to me like 3 times in these last couple of days. I dont think it would be hard to implement something that and would be a good QoL improvement.

Im assuming the world you join into is random. Just remove worlds that are like 10 (oculd be changed) minutes from restarting to the list of worlds the player randomly joins

Melkor likes this.
  3. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Why not just display the uptime or at least a general [restarting soon/in x minutes/seconds], I don't know. Wynntils did uptime, so there's that but that's no reason for Wynn not to do it itself

Melkor likes this.
  4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This was just for the autojoin feature, but yeah, that'd be nice. I love playing the "server shuffle", that ingenious and delightful game where you try to join a server, find that it will restart in five minutes, then switch to another only to find that it will restart in four.

5. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    Wynncrafts ultimate no u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.