1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Better Banks [963 Supporters][337 Likes][99.1% Approval]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Creeper_King, Sep 5, 2016.

?

Do you like this idea? (Read Thread Before Voting)

1. Yes!!!!!!

94.4%
  2. Yes, but I want to change it slightly... (Post The Change!)

4.7%
  3. No, but I could if this changed... (Post The Change!)

0.6%
  4. No, because... (Post Why!)

0.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex_Braver

Alex_Braver Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A powder page would be nice, but it might have to be bigger and hold more because of these glitch powders that don't stack. I've never played before the update, yet I'm still getting these powders that don't stack even though they're the same element and tier. Does anyone else have this problem? I'd put up with it if we could hold more in the bank. So yes I'm for this but put powder page to hold 60.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. AyeItsMadi12

AyeItsMadi12 I need an alkatraz

Minecraft:
    Yes but only with the emerald counter and the quest item storage, everything else is super op

3. Creeper_King

Creeper_King Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey bro I remember you from my last post, I had actually just joined the forum before posting it and was basically a baby learning to walk. Thanks for the support and feedback from the last one and this one!

Very true I didn't think of it, thanks for reminding me!

Yes I am actually aware of that problem and if this idea gets put into effect in-game then the powder storage would just be a double chest, I am not sure though.
    Just like it is now, you would have to purchase each space separately with the cost increasing per buy. It would obviously be a lot due to the fact it's a lot of storage but honestly it's needed.
    I did actually shout in game about 3 times to see the immense amount of desire there was for a better bank system, my old post about this idea was very VERY bad and sketchy, it was also a wall of text. I counted over 110 people in-game that wanted it. But there were so many names so fast I couldn't keep track and it was just a mess. Thanks for your support and feedback!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    AyeItsMadi12 likes this.
  4. TheBlobMiner

TheBlobMiner numb VIP+

Minecraft:
    i got a fix for it, drop both stacks down to the floor, pick them up, they will stack each other. IM A GENIUS IKR? (#TheBlobMinerforFW)

5. AyeItsMadi12

AyeItsMadi12 I need an alkatraz

Minecraft:
    Well you convinced me, changed my vote

6. VillagerFilms

VillagerFilms I like music HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes amazing idea! Although I have never gotten into that situation, my friend has...and he told me it was horrible to use other classes as banks, but he had to, soo.... +1 Supporter! :D

7. Alex_Braver

Alex_Braver Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've tried this many times on different occasions and servers and that does not work.

8. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    I like the idea alot, but what about an option to name the extra pages ?

9. BrickBuilder03

BrickBuilder03 A penguin that likes turtles. VIP

Minecraft:
    That usally don't work for me.

10. Shiazzu

Shiazzu Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    It's like the 10th time I watched this meme and it's still hilarious.

11. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have 10 stacks of le that takes up a row of my bank space a whole class dedicated to powders a class dedicated to armour + a bit of my bank i throw out quest items and do /fixquests when i need them again i have a class for weapons and another one for accssories we definteley need a bigger bank and this idea is pretty much the same as all the other bigger bankk ideas but i really hope at least this one works out since the public really needs more bank space esspecially since now even unique items can be really good meaning more things to store people also have whole xp sets speed sets mana sets just so many things to store we definteley need bigger banks in my opinion that after you have purchased the 5 rows on the frirst page it would cost you 1 le per row for all the next pages this would be a great investment since each row holds 9 slots , 9 possible items you coud store and later sell to players

12. Kmaxi

Kmaxi Well-Known Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That is amazing

13. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello! This is an excellent idea, but I think it could use some changes.

First of all: Adding some more elaboration to the idea of the emerald counter. Would it just take up another slot in the bank, or would you click on it to bring you to an emerald storage? If the latter is true, it could have something on the tooltip that says: "[Click to access your Emerald Storage!]"

I also think instead of having it display your total amount of emeralds as one big number, it should tell you how much of each you have.

For instance:
    13 Le
    26 EB
    56 E

vs.

[54968 Emeralds]

The list would give you (at a glance) an idea of a budget or if you can afford something.

Another thing, I think putting the list of edits/changes you made in a spoiler would make it easier to read.

BrickBuilder03 and ploo like this.
  14. Daridon248

Daridon248 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    you can add like 5 pages of item storage, each of 3 rows, and you only have 1 when you recenly start wynncraft, and to buy the another pages you need a certain TOTAL level and emeralds to buy. Example:to buy the second page you need like 50 total levels and 32 EB, for page 3 you need 100 total levels for 1 LE 32 EB, for page 4 you need 150 total levels with 4 LE, and for the last one 250 total levels with 10 LE

15. Reefive

Reefive Do you hate the assassin? VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the only reason why I don't want this is because I don't trust the emerald counter :D...

BrickBuilder03 likes this.
  16. Creeper_King

Minecraft:
    If that is possible, it should be done!
    Thank you for giving me great feedback, the emerald counter is just to count all the emeralds between the pages so you don't have to look to see how many you have, just a small convenience for the player (no extra page). The emerald total amount thing you wrote is better than what I have currently, it's just that I don't have a screenshot nor do I know how to make it for the thread. Again thank you!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  17. DappyKape

DappyKape DerpyKape HERO

Minecraft:
    Sounds good but dont you think its like too "OP"

18. Kraetys

Kraetys Hater of Catipalism - Certified Nyanarchist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This doesn't work with relics I tried.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  19. Creeper_King

Minecraft:
    Not if has the perfect cost per page, each page would scale up and the player would still have to initially unlock the entire first one by buying all the rows.
    Yea I would add the glass but I am not the one who made those screenshots and I don't have the knowledge to do them myself. The emerald counter is just a "nifty convenience" for the player to be able to see how many emeralds they have throughout all pages in total so I don't believe it should cost anything as long as the player has purchased at least 1 bank upgrade.

20. ThomasThePencil

ThomasThePencil Deranged Combat Warp User CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i would definitely love more bank space...i have to keep all my dungeon supplies and unneeded quest items on two additional classes because i don't have enough space in my enderchest.
    and with corrupted dungeons now existing i'll need to make a third storage class pretty soon.

tl;dr i support this. bonus points if i can shove my unneeded quest items (which cannot be dropped without messing with your inventory a bit, unfortunately) in a separate page for later. never know what you might need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.