1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Backpacks

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Ukuvend, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ukuvend

Ukuvend Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    There should be like a Backpack item There would be 3 tiers. they would kinda work like bank vaults. but you can lose em if you die with lets say under 6 soul points. Tier 1 backpack would have 2 rows where you can store items
    Tier 2 would have 4 rows and tier 3 would have 6 rows. they would cost for lets say for tier 1 its 4 EB for tier 2 its 8 EB and for tier 3 it would be 12 EB

2. Aarontti

Aarontti Former CT I guess HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. Bramblesthatcat

Bramblesthatcat DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE I D R A N G E S ? VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the club

PewDiePie likes this.
  4. Bluescreen

Bluescreen Also known as boatscreen

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What this forums user, who wears the nickname of Aarontti, may have wanted to say, is that this post is a repeated post. This means this suggestion for the developers of the minecraft MMORPG named ”wynncraft” has been suggested in large numbers before before this specific instance. Thus, this post is likely to be ignored when the developers explore the section of the forums called ”general suggestions” and this post is a waste of time. Repeating a suggestion is also against the rules of suggesting, and those rules are recorded in the forums thread known as ”how to suggest” and you have clearly not read the contents of the thread.

5. FinnDestroyer

FinnDestroyer Likes space and lore

Minecraft:
    Why do these suggestions rarely have any detail? Where can the player get these backpacks? How can they get them? Do they gain them from a quest and/or do they buy them? What would the backpack look like? What can the player store in them, and what they can't? And so on.

I also suggest using the search bar on the right side of the main page in order to search if the idea that you are suggesting has been already suggested before, and you can clearly see that it has. Many times.

trex1611 and StormKing3 like this.
  6. bessons-flowers

bessons-flowers ♧ the local emerald dealer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As a few others have previously said, this idea is a very common, repeated and usually undetailed idea. I have seen about 4 or 5 more of these suggestions, and about 3 of them were just like this, not in-depth and short and messy. So if you really want backpacks in the game, you should think deeply about it and explain every detail about the suggestion. I'd continue more but I'm cutting both of us some slack.

7. Ukuvend

Ukuvend Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am Sorry English isnt my first language. I wanted to try giving it as much detail.

8. Lairgaf

Lairgaf Travelled Adventurer

Damn you're a genius

9. Bluescreen

Bluescreen Also known as boatscreen

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually gove feedback, not just ”no” for no reason
    There’s a guide known as ”giving feedback” and you may not have read it

10. Lairgaf

I said no because i don't agree no rage plz

11. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Salty As All Hell HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Then you tell them why you don't agree. Then they can take on board your constructive criticism to expand and improve their idea.
    "No" provides 0 benifit to anyone.
    "No, I think this Is a little over powered! Maybe if there was just one tier it would be a little less so" obvsly you would explain why you think it's overpowered but then your actually contributing to the thread.

12. Lairgaf

Why the fuck can't i just tell MY opinion without justification ?

13. Sam Hyde

Sam Hyde I can't keep getting away with this! HERO

Minecraft:
    Becouse then I can claim your opinion is invalid without any justification to back up my claim.

14. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Salty As All Hell HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sam summed it up quite well. With no justification or constructive critisicm an opinion has no purpose or weight behind it.
    101 of English class. Any opinion is a correct opinion, as long as you can back it up and support it.

15. Muchwag

Muchwag Morrowind Enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It’s a pretty shit Idea, first no detail and second we already have enough bank space now it isn’t really necessary. Also just a tip when suggestion don’t use phrases like “let’s say” it makes it sound like you didn’t put much effort in

if you want a backpack through your items and /class then pick them up

Lairgaf likes this.
  16. tig

tig Numismatist and Sports Fanatic | Buff Lament

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    he said no because its a fucking shit idea thats suggested 24/7. and theres no point in giving detailed feedback on a common underdetailed suggestion, stop acting like its important

Lairgaf likes this.
  17. Sam Hyde

Sam Hyde I can't keep getting away with this! HERO

Minecraft:
    Feedback is always necessary. Even when it's something that has been suggested before.

Bluescreen and A Human like this.
  18. Khaps

Khaps Owner of ME and best guardian, No mythic found Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sigh...
    Am I sighing because this is a useless thread? Not really, I am sighing because the second pinned thread in this section seems to be totally ignored every time.
    This section is supposed to be as clean and welcoming as any other, but what happens is, as soon as I get the opportunity to talk to someone new, they are afraid to suggest their idea, why? Because this section has become the most toxic place in Wynncraft. I highly encourage all of you to take a look at this thread : https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/giving-feedback.166965/
    This thread doesn't seem like it is needed anymore.
    /close

PS : Not all of the answers here were bad, some players did really good trying to get the toxicity out of here, and I really appreciate this kind of behavior. I also understand that you all want to make a little fun of threads that don't follow the tips from here, and that's ok, what I condemn is not reading or following what is advised in "Giving Feedback"

Bluescreen, Tsukino and A Human like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.