1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Backpack Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by BloodArchmage, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodArchmage

BloodArchmage dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    how do you think we should handle backpacks?

so far i found and made

raw materials only, bank 2 but you lose items and it's only 2 pages, just a backpack but kind of expensive

liual and ReneCZ like this.
  2. H0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y

H0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y A H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y IMPROVED HERO

Minecraft:
    I would say a backpack only for materials

Druser, nuthatch209 and ThomAnn100 like this.
  3. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Still Nii Grinding HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No. Trust me. This was intentional. They didnt include backpacks so we wouldnt have room to pick up emeralds ree

4. galaxyy

galaxyy galactic adventurer

Minecraft:
    a backpack for raw materials only makes sense, but even without them, inventories fill up quickly. maybe multiple kinds of backpacks? like one for materials and one for other items (weapons/tools, armor, loot, drops, etc)?

and pages don't necessarily have to be as big as the bank, maybe just a few rows? there could be different tiers of bags too. the first tier could be one or two rows, the second a row or two more, etc. each could cost a bit more since they'd offer more storage to players.

5. ItsFreakinHarry

ItsFreakinHarry The Insane Suggestion Creator

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not sure if this is necessary, but I'll go ahead and put this here before we get the "Backpacks aren't confirmed why do we need a thread for it?" comments:
    [​IMG]

Edit: Technically backpacks themselves are not 100% confirmed but this would be the most likely route given the world we are in

ninjakai03, Thunder and Druser like this.
  6. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A backpack only for materials makes the most sense, and would likely be way easier to code than most other options.

7. liual

liual Cooked chicken intensifies VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly i cant see why this has not been implemented yet, considering the amount of items you can collect and that a clean inventory generally is around 27 slots (not considering heal pots for non-mage classes).

It shouldn't be too hard (don't quote me on this) right?, you could for example make a command instead of clicking something. Maybe something similar to how factions servers handle it (like /pv 1 or /enderchest ).

Im sure you could encourage players to explore more (seems like something the wynn team wants) using backpack upgrades as motivation. Or maybe just make it craftable, idk. I would say for sure that it's something that would make the game a lot less annoying to play. I can't remember how many times i've had to travel back and forth just because i've forgot some item (e.g. a scroll, emeralds for a merchant) or because of a full inventory.

Imo wynncraft really needs a system like this (or something similar), what do you guys think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.