1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World An Improvement To Scrapping

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ZipperDeer, May 11, 2020.

?

Am I Crazy?

1. Yea what are you on about?

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, I kinda get it

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. What was this post about?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ZipperDeer

ZipperDeer Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My Story:

I've been VIP+ for a few months now and pretty consistently getting on everyday to collect my daily crate. On top of this, with the newest Mothers Day sale, and an overall lack of general well being in the world. I decided to go a little crazy and [for fun] purchased myself a ton of crates. It was after this large scale opening I did of 100+ crates that I realized that the scrapping system for cosmetics might need a little improvement

The Problems/Solutions:

As I see it there are 2 issues with scrapping

Issue #1: Duplicate cosmetics don't stack. This makes it considerably harder if you're trying to scrap low quality cosmetics but still want to keep around a copy or two. I've looked over the page multiple times just to be sure that i'm not over scrapping items I may want to keep. [I do realize that it does highlight duplicates, and that is very helpful but I still think that stacking might be an improvement if possible].

Issue #2: Lack of multiple pages. The main issue that I have besides the lack of duplicate stacking is the lack of multiple pages in the scrapping menu. I'm trying to keep a collection of at least 1 of every cosmetic I've obtained and the problem now is that I can't continue scrapping because my entire first and only page on the scrapping menu is full with cosmetics I don't want to scrap. So despite the fact that I have plenty of duplicates for scrapping the fact that I can't see them on the scrapping menu makes it impossible to get to them without getting rid of things that I may not want to get rid of.

TLDR: I think that if there were multiple pages in the scrapping menu or that if duplicate cosmetics stacked that, that would be pretty great.

Big thanks to the Wynncraft team for this amazing game. Looking forward to many more years.

Olivier_286 likes this.
  2. WilliamLin5

WilliamLin5 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I do agree with both, I had this problem before lol But we also need a use for duplicate black markets. I have duplicates. I’m sad... after all my work for it..[​IMG]

ZipperDeer likes this.
  3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO Free help with nearly everything! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Afaik that is wynntils thing