1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Almuj Guard Golem

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Before1999, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Before1999

Before1999 Travelled Adventurer

I think those guard golem should drop 20k combat xp when you kill them, because they are hostile mob and hard to kill.

2. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez Professional troglodyte HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No.

3. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Still Nii Grinding HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The golems aren't intended to be killed by players, as they are only hostile towards enemies that try to kill the player. So, they shouldn't drop any xp at all.

And 20k xp is an insane amount of xp for a mob, that can be so easily killed by any level 80... I personally wouldn't want to log into detlas to find myself in the midst of a full on war, where players are grinding the helpless citizens to the ground

4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    20k is rather a lot at that level; it's nearly a quarter of what the quest itself gives.

StormKing3 likes this.
  5. Emogla3

Emogla3 nerf shaman

Minecraft:
    They aren't even supposed to be killed, and that would be op.

No more Glowbulb cave or demon cave people, we're going to the Emerald Labyrinth!

TrapinchO likes this.
  6. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    20k is a lot for any level, if they dropped that people would just grind them and level up within minutes. You're not supposed to be able to kill them.