1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Pets & Horses Allow Wybels To Be Deleted

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by IceResistance, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    EULA kills that idea.

2. Athenz

Athenz On Lunch Break VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't think you really understood what this thread is suggesting... We all know you can scrap wybel tokens, but you do that so you can get a better cosmetic. He is suggesting that you should be able to just delete them if you already accepted the token, you won't be getting any rewards from it, just clearing space. I have a few wybels that I wanted when they first came out and now I don't want them, it's just a waste of space. Deleting them would just be a way to clear up some space.

3. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The whole point of scrapping is to save space(among others). This feature is unnecessary as there is already a way to get rid of wybels.

4. Athenz

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is useless... You still don't even know what the thread is really suggesting.

5. coolname2034

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes I do
    You propose to delete pets
    This is pointless because there is already a way to get rid of excess wybels; the token system, that gives rewards. There is no point in adding a redundant feature for the few people that want more “space”; you can just scrap of you’re running out of space. There are much more important things that could be worked on

6. Athenz

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can not delete wybels if you used the token... I've tried it already

7. coolname2034

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know
    The whole point of tokens is to get rid of wybels if you don’t want them

8. ____________birb

____________birb borpus Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Minecraft:
    rip oh well

9. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You seem to not understand the whole idea of my suggestion. I understand that tokens make it so that you can rid of your wybels if you don't want them. . . Although if you choose to claim the token for the wybel it won't allow you to delete it after. My suggestion is that if you claim a token, you should still be given the opportunity to rid of that wybel. It doesn't have to be scrappable after the token is claimed. I have countless wybels because I accepted all the tokens I have, and now I wish I could get rid of it to one of each specie. I don't see how there is any problem with this idea, I just feel that wybels should be deletable because it is annoying to look through all your wybels because you accepted all the dang tokens. I feel you don't understand. My original suggestion wasn't to make wybels scrappable, that would defeat the purpose of tokens. I am suggesting that wybels can be deleted after claiming the token. Thank you for your time reading, I hope this helps you understand more. I feel like you are thinking other player's feedback is part of this suggestion, and confusing it.
    To be completely honest, I didn't spam wybel tokens. Everytime I got one, I just accepted it right away. Also, my idea does not state anywhere about an accepted wybel having to be scrappable. I am overall just suggesting that they may be deleted, and not allowed to be scrapped. There is no need to scrap it, it is my fault that I accepted the token. I just want a possibility of removing a wybel after deleting the token.
    Also, last comment, yes that is the whole point of tokens. The different would be that tokens could be scrappable, meanwhile if you accepted the wybel and wish to get rid of it, you would NOT have the opportunity to scrap it then. You would simply just get rid of it. Tokens would still be in use so that you can scrap it for a better prize, and wybels being deleted and not scrappable after it being accepted wouldn't ruin the importance of the tokens.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  10. coolname2034

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You do not seem to understand why i dont think this is necessary.

I completely understand your reasons behind this; you have stated them MANY times, and I can read.
    I am going to be restating everything because you think i dont get it

You dont need to have a system to get rid of the wybels; scrapping was implemented because of this, and the wybel tokens were added because of the scrapping system. What you propose is just another way of getting rid of wybels; and time could be much better spent on other things.

Anyways this doesn't matter because my arguments are based on this getting an actual chance of getting in game which i highly doubt would happen cuz of the way general suggestions forum works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.