1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

A Few Suggestions Combined.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ZockerCam, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:17 PM.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes I agree with everything.

37.5%
  2. Agree with most

62.5%
  3. You're a moron.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ZockerCam

ZockerCam is doing a little giveaway this year

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have some ideas. Consider adding them please :P
    1. add a potion shop to Qira hive
    2. add a spawn point to Qira hive
    3. lower the entrance price for legendary island
    4. fix the teleport at legendary island (once you entered the building you can't leave without /kill)
    5. lower the damage of the "Quarz robot thing" in the quest "Rise of the Quartron" because it yeets you out of existence if you do it on lvl 49. Its just too strong because if you fail to pick up those cores your dead.
    6. please add some way of fast travel between cinfras and Ahmsord. It would make the game a lot better
    7. Create a quest for "Relos". The city it compleately useless at the moment. really useless (even Lexdale and Lusuco have an use so..)
    Have a nice day!
    ~ZockerCam

2. Lemon

Lemon God has forsaken me VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Sure
    2. Sure
    3. Dont really have an opinion, I can see both sides
    4. Sure
    5. I've done that quest many times, I never had an issue with its damage. The cores are obnoxious to pick up though, killing them should automatically count towards the total instead of them dropping an item
    6. Only if you unlock it from the sky islands, also Kandon-Beda should be the travel point, to give the town more of a purpose
    7. Dont think the town needs a quest to itself, but corkus needs more content and a quest going through it would be cool. (Also the town has the secret library so it does have a minor use)

Mists of Memory and ZockerCam like this.
  3. Wommby

Wommby Warrior, 2 Mythics Found

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There’s fast travel in Kanton-Beda that goes to Corkus.

4. ZockerCam

ZockerCam is doing a little giveaway this year

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Agree: Corkus needs more content and Kandon Beda as traveling point
    Disagree: the robot should do less damage... or be reworked...