1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World A Change To Hunted Mode

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by mama Luigi, May 8, 2021.

?

Need change?

1. Fucking yes

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. mama Luigi

mama Luigi Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    New npc, Bounty hunter, he appears in
    every town, he will random select a player who are in hunted in that world. He will give you a compass tracks them and once you kill it, you get emerald reward.

Yeah the suggestion is a pile of shit, but i think hunted is boring, it need some changes

2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm yes, let's make it easier for hunters to screw over hich players and proffers, hmm yes, give them a reward too! Hm yes.

3. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Idk I dont really know well the Hunted mode but something like this could be ok I guess but maybe we could do more something like instead of hunting players you could hunt a rare boss that drops super rare loots (In this way players will fight each other to get the reward) also what could be added is you bounty system but instead of tracking a random player you could track the "Most Wanted" what is the most wanted you will ask, well in every big towns there will be some sort of scoreboard or in your quest book (it doesnt matters) and this scoreboard indicates the Current top fragger and when you kill him his kills get reset (well when you kill anyone too) But being the top fragger doesnt only mean being tracked it also gives you extra rewards for each kill you do. When killing the top fragger the second one becomes the new Bounty etc... Also when talking to the bounty hunter and accepting to kill the most wanted it will automatically teleport you to his server, to prevent abuses switching or disconnecting from a server resets your kills to 0 and if you are hunted you have a 10min cooldown before having the possibility to disconnect (in that way you dont ruin peoples bounty) of course ALT+F4 wont save you because a ghosts of you will stay connected and will be killable to get the rewards also when being the hunter and the hunted (I mean when there is bounty on you or when you track the most wanted) safe zones arent safe anymore (to prevent camping in safe spots and wait for disconnection)

mama Luigi likes this.
  4. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. add a poll
    2. i dislike this idea. Hunted is already very strong for the attackers since they not only get the jump on ppl but also can do absurd amounts of dmg. this would only fuck over people more and make hunted mode even less used

Crystqllized likes this.
  5. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mean other than this being abusable
    i think that it would work if the player being tracked knows they're being tracked
    and also pvp is changed so that jumping someone will wipe out at most 40% of their hp bar

so basically it wouldn't work

alexphilgab likes this.
  6. mama Luigi

Minecraft:
    Hmm I think we can add a "pvp area" for every town, they need combat level to enter so there won't be lvl 100 bulling 90

7. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    like the pvp arena much better. i agree pvp should exist more, the issues rn is balancing it bc poision and super high dmg

Crystqllized likes this.
  8. mama Luigi

Minecraft:
    Yeah I think they should nerf poison or just make poison won't work too strong on players and add a damage cap on it

alexphilgab and Bixlo like this.
  9. alexphilgab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think an Hunted server could be an intersting thing to do.

10. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It was called the Nether, and it flopped real hard.

11. alexphilgab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nah I mean a real Hunted only server (like you play on regular Wynncraft but with hunted mode activated) Im an OG and I tried the nether but it was just some sort of quakecraft, but maybe they updated it one day.

12. mama Luigi

Minecraft:
    Hunted server with regular map?

13. alexphilgab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well Imagine connecting to any WC to play Wynncraft and all but this WC is "Hunted Mode" only (meaning that every players will have pvp activated)

14. mama Luigi

Minecraft:
    There will be a section saying "hunted server"

15. alexphilgab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes and its like playing regular Wynncraft but with PvP constantly activated (no safe zones etc or maybe just a cooldown before having the safezone protection ...) something like this could be really interesting and refreshing for the server, its like Day-Z or Rust (you loot and try to get the best gear but you can be killed at any moment). Im not a big fan of hunted mode and I dont really use it, but something like this I would defenetely create a new class and tryhard it. Why you should ask me (isnt it the same as hunted is atm ?) Well no because people use hunted to grind profs and get annoyed by people who wants real PvP so adding something like this will create a whole new experience where nowhere is safe and where you can go on your own or try make some alliances with other players.

16. mama Luigi

Minecraft:
    City is safe zone but add a cooldown would be nice, or pvp would be off after died, need to re-activtate

17. alexphilgab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes I was thinking about you are safe for like 2-3min after respawning