1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons [15 Supporters] Add Dungeon Drop Items For More Dungeons

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Druser, Nov 6, 2018.

?

support?

1. ye

20 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. nu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Druser

Druser Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    By which I mean items like Arakadicus' Body and Ra, which drop occasionally after completing a dungeon (Wynndata - Order By: Drop Type: Dungeon). These only seem to exist for Decrepit Sewers, Infested Pit, and Sand-Swept Tomb. It just feels like an entire group of items is missing.

2. Gabe Crocoduck

Gabe Crocoduck Satan of Class Builds and General Suggestions

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    should be in feedback but this is a great idea

Druser likes this.
  3. Druser

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I wasn't sure whether to put it here or in Feedback. The distinction seems a little fuzzy.

4. Shots

Shots Bragging About Dungeon Runs Since Who Tf Knows HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The only main issue I see with adding them for more dungeons is that it seems you have to be very lucky (or relatively) to actually get these items in the first place. Keep in mind this is coming from the guy who literally did Decrepit Sewers and Sandswept Tomb 100 times (I forget how many times I've done infested pit but I want to say around 40 maybe) and I've only found Ra once and nothing else (which at the time I just ibed Ra because I didn't know I had even gotten it from the dungeon and thought it was some random bracelet I found in a chest), so unless I'm just absurdly unlucky (which honestly is probably true) then yeah. However, I do agree that not just these 3 dungeons should have them and it would be nice if the others at least had the chance to drop ones like these as well.

5. Druser

Minecraft:
    I wonder what the chances are on these items. They could also probably be adjusted based on the length of the dungeon (e.g. Ice Barrows...).

6. mantidmadness

mantidmadness Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i fully suport this idea i love doing dungeons and the items u can get are quite good from the ones that acualy drop custom loot

7. Shots

Shots Bragging About Dungeon Runs Since Who Tf Knows HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I personally don't know the chance, but suggesting it's from a falling drop it's going to be much rarer than if it was from a mob or loot chest (especially since loot bonus can't affect falling drops either obviously)

8. PumpkinTiny

PumpkinTiny Azeron's Blacksmith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now add mythics that only drop from dungeons lol.

Druser, A Human and Shots like this.