1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

1.8 Class Idea (my Version): Necromancer (now Retired)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Untitled Doc, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
?

Was this a Good Idea?

1. Good Idea

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. Good, but needs some changes

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. OK Idea

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Bad Idea, but could be changed

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Bad Idea

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Although being a GM would be interesting, I don't think I would have the time to participate actively as much as the rest of the Wynncraft staff. I am also not very well informed about endgame and builds, which is crucial for understanding why people think something is op and something should be buffed. I'm pretty sure there are many other talented people who would qualify for GM more than me, people who have proposed great ideas. Often times, new classes will most likely never be added to the game (or take a while), so I usually just make them for the fun of it.

Thanks for your comment though :D
    (Forgot to quote)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  2. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have Decided to retire this thread, after editing it for a while.
    Due to the lack of suggestions to improve this class, I will not be editing it to the extent I have been over the past week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.