1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ❈ | House Of Sentinels | Aurelion Guild | Recruiting Lv. 60+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Misty, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droger

Droger Self proclaimed "Dungeon Master" VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Am i denied since no one reacted?

2. Vortexed

Vortexed If You Believe You Succeed VIP

Minecraft:
    I would wait for 2-3 days. I wasn't accepted until more than a day.

Ryuu likes this.
  3. Ryuu

Ryuu bamboozle insurance VIP+ ✎ Artist

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! I've noticed that a lot of people applying don't have Skype. Of course, it's not mandatory by any means but it's an obvious advantage to both you and us if you do. I don't think I'm making a mistake when I boldly say that Skype is the way the majority of us talk to each other, and if you want to really get to know us and chat, it would be in your best interest to register an account ;D it's free and honestly not that hard.

If you have Skype and you wanted to be added to the (Sentinels exclusive, duh :p) chat, PM @Misty, @Clodwad or me!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  4. Glador

Glador bro:76

Minecraft:
    Great post dude. For those that are thinking of joining the guild do consider jumping on Skype, I have just joined like 2~ days ago and I've met some pretty quirky and awesome people that are down for a chat whenever.

5. archerSid

archerSid your loyal/best friend

Minecraft:
    Username : archerSid
    hours online per day : 1 to 8 hrs per day random time
    TImezone : GMT+8
    highlest lvl : 83 archer leveled up just 5min ago xD
    Previous guilds : FoX (kingdom of foxes) some members know about that the guild disapired i can say? it suddenly died idk why
    i can offer help or teretories in wars i can go on anytime an get a teretory randomly i can also donate Emeralds like 1-2le per 2weeks or month
    Reason for joining : i wanted a guild with people i know friends and a good comunity so we can finish or be good at wynn and help each other
    Skype Yes : archerSid
    Invited:CLodwad informed me about this
    Additional info im curently 14 years old this year and like to play wynn and hunting for mythics i dont like buying them cause it removes the fun of hutning them :P i usually like to set my GXP 100% 20-40min per day

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Chino and Ryuu like this.
  6. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    wat D:

7. iMoe

iMoe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username: iMoe
    Hours online per day: 3 or more, depends on the day
    Timezone: PST
    Highest Level: Level 70 archer
    Previous Guild Affiliations: None!!
    What you can offer: Ingame I can offer xp and emeralds for the guild, as well as assistance to anyone who needs help! Out of game I can offer humor and entertainment to any bored individual.
    Reason for joining: Been looking for a good guild to join for awhile, but my level has always been too low. I've really wanted to join a guild that has a strong community where I can get to know some people, and I think that HoS is the perfect place to do so!!!
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Were you invited (name): No
    Additional Info: I have a folder full of reaction gifs that I use sometimes, watch out!!!

Ryuu, Chino and Misty like this.
  8. Qatalyst

Qatalyst Skilled Adventurer

Username: Qatalyst
    Hours online per day: 2+
    Timezone: EST
    Highest Level: 94 mage
    Previous Guild Affiliations: one 2 years ago, not really worth delving into.
    What you can offer: Exp, emeralds, I can help lower levels with quests or bosses and of course my amazing sense of humor (and various other more unconventional things that I will discuss if accepted).
    Reason for joining: I can contribute to a friendly atmosphere. - I usually have nothing of importance to do with my time, so if someone needs help and I'm online on Skype, just shoot me a PM and I can usually come on. -I'm homeless and I need a family. I've gone solo for a while and I could really use some exposure to a new community I can chat with. I'll gladly spend hours engaged in conversation if it interests me.
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes. Online on Skype 12+ hours a day on weekends and 6+ on school days
    Were you invited (name): Nope
    Additional Info: I love anime. I'm good with computers - both software and hardware (but not digital arts), if you need help with that, hmu ;D

Ryuu likes this.
  9. H07oh

H07oh Okay But Consider The Following: VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: ShunYao
    Hours online per day: 0 on weekdays, 6+ on weekends (Loads of schoolwork and AP courses, sorry that I can't make more of a commitment than that)
    Timezone: Eastern American
    Highest Level: Level 67 Archer atm
    Previous Guild Affiliations: None, I'm rather new to WC (Less than 20 hours), and have never been in the guild scene. Just found this friendly looking guild and thought I'd join :)
    What you can offer: Emeralds and xp, because I'm a poor peasant. Also terrible stories (Paper I have no shortage of. Creativity, on the other hand...)
    Reason for joining: Want to integrate myself deeper into the community and not be a bystander to this server. I'm a real sucker for creative RPGs
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes: Seven Apples
    Were you invited (name): No. Notice me pls senpai ;-;
    Additional Info: May be a bit wobbly on the hours, got lots of fun fun fun Algebra and Trig work. Also play on a rather bad CS team. (Here's hoping we're in SEM by next year! :3) Feel free to add me on Steam too, those of you who use it: Seven Apples. (If you message me through Steam I will 100% all the time be able to read it and respond, with a delay of give or take 10 minutes)

EDIT 1: Changed level and Skype
    EDIT 2: Changed level because I'm OCD

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Ryuu likes this.
  10. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's a Skype?

Ryuu likes this.
  11. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations, You've been given a conditional admission into our community guild! A letter with necessary information and advice will be sent shortly to you.

Ryuu likes this.
  12. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations, You've been given a conditional admission into our community guild! A letter with necessary information and advice will be sent shortly to you.

13. H07oh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yo Clodwad did you get my Skype

14. Skrype

Skrype Ciel

Minecraft:
    Username: Displaid
    Hours online per day: Depends / I would say I often play on weekdays and almost always on weekends. Middle school is tiring.
    Timezone: UTC + 9:00
    Highest Level: Level 60 mage ;-;
    Previous Guild Affiliations: None
    What you can offer: A decent amount of emeralds and hopefully lots of xp when grinding. I can't promise this but I'll try.
    Reason for joining: I'd like to talk to some other people in this guild as I moved countries recently. I'm hoping some people live near the same timezone as me. Also, it's cool to be with a group of people who should be fun to hang out with c:
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Were you invited (name): no
    Additional Info: I'm new to forums even though I have played wynncraft for probably a year. Thanks for reading my app :^)

Ryuu likes this.
  15. BlueMannChew

BlueMannChew Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username:BlueMannChew
    Hours online per day:3-4ish
    Timezone:GMT-5
    Highest Level:88
    Previous Guild Affiliations:Fox
    What you can offer:XP and loot
    Reason for joining:it's been a while since I've experienced being in a guild so I've decided to apply here
    Skype (Yes/No):No
    Were you invited (name):No
    Additional Info: idk lol

Edit: btw the reason why it's short is because I was in a rush if you want more detail just tell me

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Ryuu likes this.
  16. Misty

Misty Chimera VIP+

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Attention!

As of right now, we're very low on space. But do not let this prevent you from applying, this just means we will not accept your applications right away and even if you do get accepted, you will be put on a waiting list. Again, please don't let this prevent you from joining us! We look forward to having new members all the time.

Shedd, Power :3, Ryuu and 2 others like this.
  17. Glador

Glador bro:76

Minecraft:
    Please dont be deterred by Misty's message about low on space, we are working on leveling up the guild :)

Non suspicous bump

Misty and Ryuu like this.
  18. Mergual

Mergual Friendly neighborhood Cthulhu cultist HERO

Minecraft:
    Can Ryuu make me some animal cracker art thing so I don't have to use this picture of my guy? :saltedhigh:

Power :3 and Misty like this.
  19. H07oh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Animal crackers are good
    Anime profile pictures are better

20. Mergual

Mergual Friendly neighborhood Cthulhu cultist HERO

Minecraft:
    An anime animal cracker?

Thread Status: