Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ☀️ Lightly Toasted Heroes ☀️

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by klove89, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Fire_Knight

Dark_Fire_Knight DFK

In-game username: Dark_Fire_Knight
    Time-zone: London
    Main class and level: Archer lvl 44
    How active are you?: every day after 4
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: it looks like a nice guild not somewhere everyone is messing around and trolling
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: i help other people with quests and gaining gear and im pretty generous
    Tell us something about yourself!:i talk a lot and very co operative and i dont like to go against other peoples decisions.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: CtF
    Skype (recommended): yes but i do not want to post in oline so i would rather message it to you privately if you ask

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. GraphineGeko

GraphineGeko GraphineGeko

[/QUOTE]
    In-game username:
    GetSnailed
    Time-zone:
    Cemtral
    Main class and level:
    Assassin: 54
    How active are you?:
    I try and join daily, and play around 2-6 hours.
    Why do I want to join LTH:
    Mainly because of the diversity of it, "Accepting all Levels" is a bold strategy, and I'd like to stand behind it.
    Why I should be chosen:
    Well, as a player, I don't like trying to solo everything, I'd like some people there the back me up, and allow me to help them out aswell in the future.
    Something about me:
    I'm very spirited, and have a slight sarcastic personality, though I avoid saying anything that would actually hurt someone's feelings.
    Past guild
    I was in a guild called (Going off memory) The Blues. We at a time controlled all of Nessak and Twain's Mansion. The leader quit, causing the guild to fall apart.
    Just send me yours, since half the time no one can really find mine. (I avoid doing skype calls, skype chat is the best thing for me ATM.)

3. Sparkydalmation

Sparkydalmation Travelled Adventurer

In-game username: Sparkydalmation
    Time-zone: Central Time Zone
    Main class and level: Level 40 Mage
    How active are you?: 5-6 hours, maybe 4. Will change when school comes around though.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Looks like a nice, friendly guild and i am very friendly and a great asset.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Because, like i said above, i feel I can contribute alot to this guild.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I absolutely am in love with video games, Especially Fallout, Pokemon, Minecraft, Etc.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: No.
    Skype (recommended): Yes, may or may not be able to use it. Skype chat works for me.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  4. Qatalyst

Qatalyst Skilled Adventurer

In-game username: Qatalyst

Time-zone: EST

Main class and level: lvl 60 mage

How active are you?: 6+ hours a day until August 15th(?), then going on vacation until start of school. Hard to predict my activity for during the school year.

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Looking to join a guild that can benefit me and that I can help benefit. Looking at your thread I can expect an active interactive community. I think your guild is the right mix of casual but serious for me. I am looking for a guild that is more than just a group of people. I want a group of friends that I can chatter with, play with, and journey with. And I believe LTH can provide that.

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I think I, above other applicants would contribute the most to a healthy and friendly community. Although I may not be the highest level at the moment I'll be grinding a lot more with my boatloads of free time. If I am accepted here, you can expect me to be friendly and truely learn with fellow guild members.

Tell us something about yourself!: How about my journey on this server? ;D I started on this server over 2 years ago(?) well before the implementation of Gavel after I quit another server I had quite frankly had enough of. I was instantly immersed into the unique MMORPG style gamemode, Wynncraft is all I would play for weeks(months?) on end, but eventually I just found the repetitive grinding to be too boring for me. I quit around the release of the Tower of Ascension. Several months later, I've grown a lot. I've been playing a lot on another server, but recently I've gotten a little bored of it. While I still play it, I refocused on Wynncraft. I reintroduced myself to the world, and basically had to relearn how the entire server worked, I adjusted myself to the new features (Namely Gavel and the entire item system) and resumed my journey at level 55(?). Now several days back addicted to the server I would like to become more involved with the community (guild + forums).

Any previous or current guild affiliation: One before I quit, it was basically just a couple friends and I. We were somewhat consistently keeping control of an area in Nesaak (something I can see is no longer possible, with a couple guilds dominating the entire world). I recently left another guild due to the members being inactive (or just a wildly different timezone), I didn't feel I was really part of any community in that guild so I left.

Skype (recommended): Skype is my life. I'll PM it if I'm accepted.

5. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-game username: JerryDaFoxTem
    Time-zone: GMT+10
    Main class and level: Lvl 55 Mage

How active are you?: I'm a little less active than most users, I usually play with my friends on my lvl 34 warrior because they aren't lvl 50 yet. I'll usually spend about 2 hours to 0 mins a day.
    depending if my friends can play or not/if I am able to do a quest with another friend/if there's dbl xp and loot.

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: LTH has been an overly successful guild. There's that spark of success I see here and will greatly help me with my journey to lvl 100/101.

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: This is going to be the hardest question. Although I do have my setbacks and school, to me, it's not about having a good character. If I were a guild leader, I would pick a lvl 55 over a lvl 101 if the lvl 55 had better reasons. I would pick both though. Anyway, as a shop owner, I know the easiest way to earn quick money is through depressing items (16eb each). Instead of having my character level up, I would use /guildxp 100 (not sure if right command) and farm for moneys. I wouldn't do that all the time, because I need to be more powerful on my mage. I don't mainly war, unless it's nearby me, a few people can join me and has a point (No point in Detlas as it gets taken over too easily). With emeralds, I donate spare emeralds I have and can donate a few eb if needed (I only have 6 le). I see a lot of potential here that you and I could use.

Tell us something about yourself!: I enjoy Wynncraft a lot. I especially like trading with other players (check out my shop) and helping other people. I am writing my own Wynncraft story and have just finished the first book (They're quite short really). I'm not entirely fond of quests, due to them either being too hard for me so I'm mainly doing dungeons or other lower level quests on my warrior (with my friends).

Any previous or current guild affiliation: I was part of Blacklisted/BLA and MythicZodiacs. I was kicked from Blacklisted because of being a bit too of a low level (45) and not participating in wars. I was kicked by MythicZodiacs, due to inactivity because my friends didn't really like WynnCraft, so I spent my time on other servers with them.

Skype (recommended): I do use skype with my friends, but I'm not allowed to actually call with unknown people. It's a privacy issue so I'll mainly be chatting. Quite a lot frankly. It'll be PM'ed if I do get accepted.

I hope you do consider my application, many wishes in the future anyway.

6. Infinity

Infinity Newbie Adventurer

In-game username: Strike_Assassin ( change later to Infinity_-)
    Time-zone: USA
    Main class and level: Assassin 43 (now) Archer 56 (deleted)
    How active are you?: School: not sure? Weekend 2hours most.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: want a home...
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I m happy to help
    Tell us something about yourself!: 15years old female live in CA moutain view now studying at Los Altos High
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope
    Skype (recommended): Jessie.zyt

7. SniperInTheWoods

SniperInTheWoods Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-game username: SniperInTheWoods
    Time-zone: AEST
    Main class and level: Lvl 85 Mage (Gonna start levelling again with new update)
    How active are you?: 4+ hrs a day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I think the whole point of guilds is to have other people who can help you and that you can help. I also like talking to guildmates.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I can contribute lots of XP and Emeralds aswell as helping other guild members.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I like ginger beer.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: The Mage Legacy (Died a while ago)
    Skype (recommended): Don't use it often but If I'm accepted I will PM you.

8. Foxey

Foxey Just a human VIP

Minecraft:
    In-game username: PuffyPiggy
    Time-zone: AEST
    Main class and level: Warrior
    How active are you?: Daily
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: want to meet new friends
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I m happy to help
    Tell us something about yourself!: I like piggies
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope First timer
    Skype (recommended): FluffyPiggyMC

9. icedude111

icedude111 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: icedude111
    How active are you: Friday, Weekends and sometimes weekdays
    Timezone: UTC + 8:00
    Main class and level: Archer/12(leveling up!)
    Why do you want to join: I like to contribute to player-friendly guilds and I like to team up with other people to take on the enemies of Wynncraft! :)
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: First-timer!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  10. Alvin

Alvin Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: AlvinGaming7788
    How active are you:1~2 hours daily
    Timezone:Australia Time
    Main class and level:Warrior/28
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to help the guild donate to the guild and have fun together!
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: First Time^^
    I don't have skype

11. Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24 Well-Known Adventurer

Hello!

In-game username: Birdgirl

Time-zone: PST (UTC-8)

Main class and level: Warrior/80 & Archer/79. I like them both and play them the same amount.

How active are you?: Pretty active. I average a few hours each week on Wynncraft. Some days I don't play at all and some days I spend the entire day online. It may be worth noting that I have a total playtime of 80 hours.

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I'm interesting in joining LTH over other guilds because I'm looking for a guild that focuses more on building community and knowing its members rather than simply being the best guild out there with the most territory (not that that isn't a worthy goal). When reading your original post, the words "most friendly and accepting guild" stood out to me. I'm looking to get to know more people in the Wynncraft community and LTH seems like the way to do that. LTH also seems like a well established guild and I'm looking for a guild that will continue to stay active month after month.

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I would be a great fit for LTH because I am a friendly and kind player looking to enjoy Wynncraft with fellow players. I have read the guild rules and promise to contribute whatever I can, be respectful to all players, regardless of who they are or which guild they're on, and am definitely looking forward to having fun. After reading the original post, I agree with a lot of the values LTH seems to hold dear and would get along well with other members of LTH.

I love helping lower level players complete quests, farm mobs, get armor/weapons, any anything else they need in order to make their Wynncraft experience as enjoyable as possible. I used to be a low level player and loved it when a higher level player took the time to help me out with a tough quest or gave me a tip for the best farming spot at my level.

Obligatory "I love toast" comment. I prefer my toast slightly browned with butter and lots of cinnamon and sugar, though plain butter will suffice in hard times.

Tell us something about yourself!: I've been playing MC for a long time and I've found that I don't keep playing it for the updates, I play it because of the awesome people I've build relationships with over the years. I'm looking to make some new friends that enjoy Wynncraft as much as I do. I've put a lot of time into leveling up my classes and am dedicated to the game. Even though my main classes are Warrior and Archer, I still have a fairly high level Mage and Assassin.

As for something about me that you might find unique or interesting... Hmm. I enjoy hiking and backpacking. Living on the west coast offers plenty of beautiful locations to visit, too. My most recent backpacking trip was at the Grand Canyon. As much as I enjoyed the views, backpacking in 110 degree heat is something I don't need to do again.

Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope. If accepted, LTH would be my first guild! Even though I'm not familiar with the inner workings of guilds, I'm sure there's not much to it and I can learn anything I need to know quickly.

Skype (recommended): I have a Skype account, but for security, I'd rather wait to give it in a PM if accepted.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing a decision.

Ghalt and SoCool21 like this.
  12. Ghalt

Ghalt I don't even know what I am now

Minecraft:
    In-Game.User-Name: My ingame usename is Ghalt (the 'h' is silent) although some people may refer to me in the chat as Galt.

Time-Zone: UTC +0

Main class and level: I am a level 56 archer and it might not be a very high level but I know my fair share of the game.

How active are you: In summer I spend the whole day playing Wynncraft or posting in the forums. But when it is not summer I only play on week-ends.

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I would like to join this guild because it is more focused on building a community than being a serious guild. Although I am a serious player myself, I enjoy talking with other Wyncraft players and making new frienships.

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?:
    I am very active and I am used to help other players. My little brother plays Wynncraft and I help him constantly. I am also very friendly and respctful to others. I also do great things for my level like travelling to all gavel towns up to Cinfras at my level.

I like my toast plain toasted lightly so that it is crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside. I also spread some grinded tomato on it (it is a normall thing in my country) and some salt.

Tell us something about yourself!: Ok I'm 11 years old but that doen't mean I'm immature or anything. Most people can't even tell so please don't deny my application because of that. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and I really like building. I also enjoy biking and kayaking.

Any previous or current guild affiliation: CancerMemeClub, but I left it to join another guild that filled up when they were going to invite me.

Skype (recommended): As I said I don't want people knowing I'm an 11 year old so I will not give it at the moment. Also for security I will not even consider saying it before I get accepted (and if I get denied well there is no need to give it)

13. Kyogre03

Kyogre03 50ShadesOfSleigh VIP+

Minecraft:
    ign Kyogre03
    Time zone Eastern
    Main class and lvl Knight lvl46
    How active are u: 2-4 times a week about 3hrs
    I chose this guild because I found this guild to be fun and reliable. I should be chosen because I am reliable.
    I like to help and play video games
    I have never been in a guild.
    And I don't have Skype.

14. MadYeAd

MadYeAd Otaku

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice thread!
    Bump!

15. that_derp_guy

that_derp_guy Master of Utub

Minecraft:
    In-game username: that_derp_guy_YT
    Time-zone: MDT
    Main class and level: Assassin/Lv.29
    How active are you?: I have a a sparatic schedule but would be likely to play if I'm accepted into the guild
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: 1. I like all kinds of toast 2. Other guilds require higher levels. :( 3. I don't need dem fancy higher levels.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: 1. I love playing Minecraft with other persons. 2. I have my own Youtube channel that I can use to promote LTH/Wynncraft. 3. Uh... I. Can. Make. A. List?
    Tell us something about yourself!: I have a wonderful sense of humor.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Yes? Maybe? No. Sry.
    Skype (recommended): I don't have the Skypes, but I do have a Twitter (@that_derp_guy. Sensing a pattern here?).

I will thank you when I get accepted. ;)

16. dagmar2006

dagmar2006 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-game username: dagmar2006
    Time-zone: GMT +1
    Main class and level: Archer 33
    How active are you?: average 1 hour/day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Most guilds don't recruit under level 50 and this seems like a good and nice guild!
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I want to have fun with others and join a guild, and contribute to a good team.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am one of the older minecraft players, have been playing since the alpha's and I love rpg games. This is the reason I play wynncraft. I like to make bad puns, however some don't like that so I get PUNished often. I like having fun, but can be serious. I also play cs in the time that I have left.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: nope
    Skype (recommended): niels.t

17. fatpiggyboy

fatpiggyboy Don't mess with the best

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-game username: fatpiggyboy
    Time-zone: PST
    Main class and level: Mage lvl 44
    How active are you?: I play about 4-6 hours a day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I am a person that is active mostly every day. I could contribute to this guild by following the rules and help it become better.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?:
    The reason why I want to join this guild is because I want to have fun in this guild and it is the best guild in my opinion.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am a person that is active. I am loyal and a calm person.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: No
    Skype (recommended): If I get accepted I will tell

18. Cove Gaming

Cove Gaming cove CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-game username: PunderBear
    Time-zone: Pacific Time
    Main class and level: Mage level 88
    How active are you?: As active as i can be
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: This guild looks interesting... That's it.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH: I think I can help the guild grow, become stronger, and help others.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am a good problem solver, and am an avid redstoner!
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: My current guild is WeWillWynn and I'm sorta bored of it.
    Skype (recommended): Cove /:3/ if that doesn't work email me [email protected]

Thank You!

19. Saveingwolf

Saveingwolf Master Of Advernture CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-game username: Saveingwolf

Time-zone: central standerd time

Main class and level: warrior level 43 (i will try to update this)
    How active are you?: prety active like at lest 1-2 hopeful a day and because quest may take a bit on longer end 5-10 last year at school during tech i found a way to play minecraft

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?:cause it has a alliance and accepts my level and i am interested to see what the guild thing is like

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: i am pretty active and love plying and it looks like a more not so serious guild

Tell us something about yourself!: stright a with student

Any previous or current guild affiliation: house of sentinals , imperial

Skype (recommended): Saveingwolf yet i hardly use it and my mic likes to mute me

Important info: I am not good at spell and grammer sometimes

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  20. pvtme

pvtme Senpai Since 2012

In-game username: pvtme
    Time-zone: EST
    Main class and level: Archer/38
    How active are you?: 5+ hours daily
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: this guild doesnt judge and accept players based on level or skill
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I can help people who need help, and donate emeralds or items :)
    Tell us something about yourself!: i enjoy running for my track team
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: none
    Skype (recommended): bootysorcerer16 (dont judge plz xD)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.