1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World • • • Revamped Skill Points! • • •

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Jamieverse, May 19, 2016.

?

Rate!

1. Yes! +1

31 vote(s)
    77.5%
  2. No! +0

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witcher

Witcher the crappy class suggestions guy

Minecraft:
    Well, instead of giving it these buffs, why not combine it with the skillpointperks thread?

2. ElementalBacca44

ElementalBacca44 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Well, I have something to say about this.

Why?! For Strength you have Strength Bonuses, for Dex you have Dex Bonuses, for Defense you have Health Bonuses, and for Agi you have Walk Speed Bonuses. Those make sense. For Int. you have STEALING?! That just doesn't make much sense to me. You could do Intelligence Bonuses, or Mana Regen Bonuses, or Mana Steal Bonuses, but no. Stealing.

That's all I wanted to say, now don't mind me. I'll just be doing everything except working to level up my lvl 83 Mage.

Jamieverse likes this.
  3. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Yah.. I had some trouble finding bonuses for intel. i used stealing because I thought it mean't you were 'smart enough to do that type of stuff' but I am looking toward editing, though I kinda just abandoned this idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.