1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by FR3SHPR1NCE

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Don't spam moderators... mainly because they can't do really anything...
    Feb 6, 2017
  2. FR3SHPR1NCE
    FR3SHPR1NCE
    Well that makes them useless by definition
    Feb 6, 2017
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Not really... especially not if the thing you need fixing was kinda your friend's fault...

Also, don't call the moderators "useless by definition" because that's just kind of selfish...
    First, moderators really don't HAVE to do anything, sure, they have to to keep the moderator title (continued)
    Feb 6, 2017
    coolname2034 likes this.
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But they have IRL things, and bans, and ban appeals, and other things... this mistake was your friend's fault, not a moderator's...

Also, moderators have the power to ban, and other things... they are ANYTHING but useless... they were chosen to be mods, to be chosen means they are already very useful, and friendly community members...(continued again)
    Feb 6, 2017
    coolname2034 likes this.
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    If they applied for the role, it'd be a different story, because then it'd be a job, or voulenteer work, and if they did nothing then, THEN would they be "useless by definition" because they wouldn't be doing THE JOB THEY APPLIED FOR.
    Feb 6, 2017
    coolname2034 likes this.
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Look, I'm sorry for getting set off by this, but it just aggrovates me when people act this way towards moderators... they do a LOT for this community, and really don't get any appreciation... Ik they are just normal community members with responsibilities, however, they do deserve some recognition for being able to even deal with being a moderator AND keep up IRL things
    Feb 6, 2017
    coolname2034 likes this.
  7. BeeMiner
    BeeMiner
    For the record, @FR3SHPRINCE had already posted a thread airing this concern on 29Jan2017. A moderator has already replied to that thread stating that friend's issue is being dealt with. Use the "player report" section -- not threads or profiles. It creates more work if you spread separate messages at different places.
    Feb 6, 2017
  8. FR3SHPR1NCE
    FR3SHPR1NCE
    But it's not being dealt with, otherwise I wouldn't feel the need to post here - the mods involved haven't responded
    Feb 7, 2017
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well, tbh, it's still kinda your friend's fault for loaning someone that item for free... being that, that's the story I've been told
    Feb 7, 2017
    coolname2034 likes this.
  10. BeeMiner
    BeeMiner
    @FR3SHPR1NCE Please, your friend should be the one pursuing this.
    Feb 8, 2017