Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. RemRin
    RemRin
    She is the best pokemon villain that has ever existed. Also the first female one :P. By far my favorite pokemon character from any game.
    Dec 4, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing likes this.
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well technically she isn't the first, mainly because of Admins in the past, but she IS the first MAIN villain xP
    However, my favorite character is actually either Guzma or Gladion, mainly because Guzma is freaking hilarious, and Gladion is just kinda bad ass xP
    Dec 4, 2016
    RemRin likes this.
  3. RemRin
    RemRin
    I still think Lusamine is the best because the way she misleads you at first, and then totally turns around the entire story near the end. at first i tought team skull was going to be the main Villain, which i didnt like because they hardly had a goal apart from being badasses. Yet Lusamine comes out of nowhere and suprises you with one amazing final battle. She may be a horrible mother, but she is a friggin genius.
    Dec 4, 2016
  4. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    Lusamine for best mother?
    Dec 4, 2016
    sorae, RemRin and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  5. DJBorbo
    DJBorbo
    Tbh it was pretty obvious that lusamine was gonna be a villain. As soon as you defeat the first nihilego she acted all weird.
    Dec 4, 2016
    DirtyDoge and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  6. Wynntastic
    Wynntastic
    >thought team skull was going to be main villain

LMAO
    Dec 16, 2016
  7. Linnyflower
    Linnyflower
    Team rocket is blasting off again
    Dec 18, 2016
    DJBorbo and TurtleTheSeawing like this.
  8. DJBorbo