1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by GunBlaze12

1. Soviet Union
    Soviet Union
    Don't leave!
    Just as Shia said,
    Oh wait I can't post the speech its to large welp
    Sep 28, 2016
  2. Soviet Union
    Soviet Union
    DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT!
    Sep 28, 2016
  3. Soviet Union
    Soviet Union
    Ahh I had to remove a bit
    Sep 28, 2016
  4. Mrs Sara
    Mrs Sara
    Hey, that doesn't mean you can give up. If there's something you like doing, then do it! Dont let a little negativity (if there is any) bring you down or stop you from doing what you like to do!
    Sep 28, 2016
  5. GunBlaze12
    GunBlaze12
    But now there is nothing i can find, most of them are all gone, so idk what to do now, even the troll npc find was taken and when i searched it up it didnt show but it was after looking through the replies
    Sep 29, 2016