1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by JustCrona

1. Flubby
    Flubby
    I'm the only good saxophonist, so my jazz band director just lets me sleep through practices when I want, as long as I show up.
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  2. InvertedReaper
    InvertedReaper
    If you're the only good sax player, you should be teaching the other saxes so they're better! Also, greetings from a jazz bassist
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  3. Flubby
    Flubby
    The other saxes are beyond saving. I spent all of last year trying to teach them and they just didn't want to learn. Bass is fucking cool my man.
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  4. InvertedReaper
    InvertedReaper
    Well the real question is (to both of you): Can you solo from the top of your head?
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  5. Flubby
    Flubby
    Ofc my boy. The conductor refused to cut me off for 25 minutes and just kept telling me to go on.

But can you play Careless Whispers
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  6. InvertedReaper
    InvertedReaper
    Boi I'm a bassist.

Hell yeah I can
    Aug 17, 2016
    then perish and JustCrona like this.
  7. Flubby
    Flubby
    That song makes my booty juices flow
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  8. JustCrona
    JustCrona
    Isn't it great that an entire conversation can go on about Jazz band while I'm away? Just kidding, you guys are great, bassists sound deep and smooth, and saxophones always make a song sound whole and complete, just so you know. I would know, because I'm a clarinet, and clarinet's are backup trumpets/tenor saxes.
    Aug 17, 2016
  9. Flubby
    Flubby
    Clarinet has some of the most well known solos in American Jazz to be fair
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  10. InvertedReaper
    InvertedReaper
    Jazz clarinet is amazing. The best stuff is usually from around the 40s
    Aug 17, 2016
    JustCrona likes this.
  11. JustCrona
    JustCrona
    Aww, y'all are saying sweet things about the Squidward in the class <3 Thanks guys
    Aug 17, 2016
  12. Flubby
    Flubby
    Squidward is the least cancer spongebob character.
    Aug 17, 2016
    InvertedReaper and JustCrona like this.