1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Zight Cave Minigame - The New Lootrunning

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Jorts, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prie

Prie gaming HERO

Minecraft:
    I feel the same way, they make something new and it so happens to be good, so they nerf it to the ground and it will be rarely used and eventually forgotten. I just hope the same thing doesnt happen to ingredients/the new weps.

2. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You've essentially answered your own question here. Making 2.5 LE in 30 minutes(per person based on your stats of 10 LE between 4 people) is a little much, so I slightly increased the ticket prices and increased the going rate of gold-to-emeralds by 50% so it isn't as ridiculous.

nicktree likes this.
  3. Jorts

Jorts Turtlecoin Savant HERO

Minecraft:
    oh well, I understand from a developer standpoint. But honestly this type of nerf isnt fair, how about only 1 person can enter with a ticket and possibly lower the values so it isnt absurd to run alone. At this point to get your money back with zhight gold its pretty much impossible, you will always lose out and the chests aren't even worth it anymore. I'll just say this plainly and clearly, you over-nerfed it and now its going to be an overlooked feature not worth time, le, or chests. Just something to think about

Druser and Prie like this.
  4. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The chests were never touched. There's the same amount and same tier as always, and rescripting the entire tour seemed like a rather annoying thing to ask of the scripter. It's worth noting that each mob drops 4-8 or 5-10 emeralds, which is far more than normal for the level in addition to the Zhight Gold, plus you can buy ingredients and decent gear. It was never really about the money; it was added as an afterthought. I'll consider re-adjusting the prices again, but for it to be this massive moneymaking thing was never intended or wanted.

Jorts and nicktree like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.