1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Zephylox's Bday Party ^w^

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DerVillager, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerVillager

    DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    1,092
    Likes Received:
    878
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    Hello and it's me DerVillager.
    Today I'd like to invite you to the wonderful party of Zeph's Bday!

    When? Today 6 pm Greenwich time +1 (in 2h 20 from now)
    Where? Ragni's Castle there will be a maid serving, too :o
    Why? Because it's Zeph's bday!
    Which Server? Server 15
    backup is 14


    AND DON'T FORGET
    - Bring Presents (please :3)
    - Invite more friends (the more the better)
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. funnysillyman

    funnysillyman lil uzi fan GM

    Messages:
    2,076
    Likes Received:
    4,334
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Happy birthday @Zephylox! I'll try my best to get there :3

    Btw: what timezone is it in? cause in 2hours and 20 minutes it's 5pm in GMT
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  3. Spu

    Spu ✧ JUST A MEME ✧ CHAMPION

    Messages:
    601
    Likes Received:
    1,114
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You're just trying to be the favourite now aren't you
     
    ohwooops and dead zeffe like this.
  4. flip

    flip Chef HERO

    Messages:
    3,747
    Likes Received:
    8,335
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    Define 6pm please...

    Also I would be happy to join, if I knew which world to be in...
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  5. LTMS

    LTMS Ninja Water Frog

    Messages:
    697
    Likes Received:
    580
    Trophy Points:
    117
    Minecraft:
    Happy Birthday Zephylox! I'll try to be at the castle :3
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  6. dead zeffe

    dead zeffe Guest

    Ily You know <333333
     
    Eric Yang and DerVillager like this.
  7. coolname2034

    coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

    Messages:
    4,470
    Likes Received:
    9,217
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY *stomp* OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY *stomp* PEOPLE DYING EVERYWHERE, SORROW SICKNESS AND DESPAIR, ON YOUR BIRTHDAY *stomp* ONE…DAY…CLOSER…TO…DEEAAAAAAATH.
     
  8. icebreaker

    icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

    Messages:
    2,830
    Likes Received:
    2,975
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Minecraft:
    Im sorry i cant be there for too long but anyways ,
    happy birthday man!
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  9. NinjaPro8000

    NinjaPro8000 Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    1,391
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    Going to be there. No idea who you are @Zephylox I will be there for the FOOD!!!!

    JK happy birthday man.
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  10. DerVillager

    DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    1,092
    Likes Received:
    878
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    15 mins to go ^o^
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  11. NinjaPro8000

    NinjaPro8000 Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    1,391
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    wait right now? you know that isn't Greenwich time
     
  12. dead zeffe

    dead zeffe Guest

    SERVER 15 GUYS
     
  13. NinjaPro8000

    NinjaPro8000 Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    1,391
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    IS DOWN
    for me

    wait nevermined its working, just restarted
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  14. TempleOfLegends

    TempleOfLegends Emma CHAMPION

    Messages:
    3,505
    Likes Received:
    4,730
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    1. Happy birthday
    2. Shouldn't this be in Nemract's Bar?
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  15. dead zeffe

    dead zeffe Guest

  16. ohwooops

    ohwooops Not Very Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    1,553
    Likes Received:
    611
    Trophy Points:
    73
    Minecraft:
    I'm late again but happy bday
     
    dead zeffe likes this.
  17. Bubbles

    Bubbles Yep, that one HERO

    Messages:
    1,525
    Likes Received:
    3,567
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    It was such a blast... I mean really I wasn't there for most of the time as I forgot the stove on and started a fire...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.