1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Your Top 5 Favorite Games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Forcellrus, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Minecraft
    2. League of Legends
    3. Hearthstone
    4. Terraria
    5. Don't Starve Together

Also i love racing and shooter games but i can't really fit them to top5 since i don't play them as often.

2. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Having a life
    2. Minecraft
    3. Skyrim
    4. Geometry Dash
    5. Diep.io

3. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Minecraft. Because Wynncraft.
    2. Undertale. The game concept is interesting, as are the characters, concept, and certain endings. Although I suck at it...
    3. The Binding of Isaac: don't have the game so I play the demo, it's still good even though it's not the full game.
    4. Terraria. Good concept, but it still gets boring after a run or two.
    5. Swarm Simulator.
    Honestly, I don't even play that many games, so I can't really do honorable mentions.

4. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    In no particular order:
    • Minecraft (->Basically just wynncraft and hypixel)
    • Super metroid (This game just captures the essence of adventure games)
    • Machinarium (Not a lot of people have played this game, but wow, it's a masterpiece imo)
    • LoZ: Majora's Mask (Screw Oot, MM is where it's at)
    • Super Mario Galaxy (2) (These games have brought me so much joy, definitely worth playing)

5. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Wynncraft
    2. Pokemon
    3. Undertale
    4. Brawlhalla
    5. Dark Souls

6. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    1. Minecraft
    2. Rust
    3. Counter Strike - Global Offensive (i have 1k hours i am sem xd)
    4. Hunie Pop (I have 4k hours ;)
    5. Sakura Clicker

4 and 5 are basically hentai games
    kinky

7. Norsee

Norsee Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (even though I think the game is shit, but it's very addicting :P)

2. Minecraft (I only play on wynncraft when I play. Sometimes other stuff with friends.)

3. Euro Truck Simulator 2 (I'm going to get a career as a trucker)

4. Project Highrise (Just something to play when I'm not feeling good)

5. Not a game. It's actually website development and graphic designing.

8. xKindredKinesis

xKindredKinesis .[_]. VIP

Minecraft:
    1. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (AB+ isn't really worth the asking price, but Afterbirth was alright; if you can only afford Rebirth, then just download the Antibirth expansion mod, it's so good)
    2. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (If you didn't buy the game before Treasure Trove, you fucked up)
    3. Risk of Rain (I suck at it, but it's still a fun game with plenty of challenge and intriguing lore)
    4. Brawlhalla (Ranked 1v1 gave me Stockholm syndrome, but it's a fun time when you play literally any other mode)
    5. Sakura Swim Club (PRAISE MAN2S)

Honorable Mentions:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I get that it's a slow-paced game compared to Melee or 4, but it's good enough for me)
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles (If you play these games separately they're still very good, but together is the ultimate Genesis-era Sonic experience; Mania hype)
    Sonic Generations (Great game, too bad it's still kinda short... Best played on PC because of better performance and modding; Forces hype)
    Sonic and the Black Knight (It's not terrible despite what you hear Arin from the Game Grumps say about it, though its controls are wonky and a bit irresponsive; Still a fun time if you're not dumb, I beat the game when I was 10)
    Sakura Nova (Because I'm only allowed to put 1 Sakura game on the Top 5; Dungeon was way too hard to get into and not really worth it when you can search up all the naughty 18+ scenes online)
    UNDERTALE (Look, I didn't sob my fucking eyeballs out of my eye sockets but it was still a great experience; wonderful music, lively characters, and a use of meta that for once isn't overused)
    Dust: An Elysian Tail (A completely hand-drawn, beautiful-looking/sounding 2D Metroidvania platformer that usually goes for incredibly cheap prices during Steam Sales)
    Skullgirls (If you suck at Street Fighter, Tekken, BlazBlue or Guilty Gear, chances are you'll suck at this game too; Fun to play once you get the hang of it, it has an incredibly intuitive tutorial system as well)

JohnDSi likes this.
  9. hypt

hypt Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. Wynn
    2. Wynn
    3. Wynn
    4. Wynn
    5. Wynn

10. Hoshi no Kaabii

Hoshi no Kaabii poyo HERO

Minecraft:
    No particular order.

1. Minecraft (Wynncraft). Very fun, MMO, and a friendly community out of most Minecraft servers out there.
    2. Crossfire. Like Counter Stike, but free-to-play. The game is alright and I have no issues with FPS lately in.
    3. TF2. It's very fun, but I play alone for now (FPS problems). Honestly most of the practice bots are stupid, sometimes (I play at easy, but I think normal mode is better).
    4. Overwatch. An extremely fun game, but I haven't got my opportunity to play, since I tested Orisa. Back then, Overwatch was friendly and barely toxic when I started playing.
    5. Super Smash Bros. I honestly love the series in general. From the N64 to the 3DS, it's a fun game to play, but mostly I just play alone with CPU at rather high difficulties (7.0-8.0).

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario World (GBA), Kirby games (Amazing Mirror, Squeak Squad, Superstar Ultra, Air Ride), Random Flash Games on the internet.

11. EnderMudkip

EnderMudkip Well-Known Adventurer

1. Minecraft
    2. Pokemon
    3. Undertale
    4. Terraria
    5. Mario

12. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Here's my list:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Klonoa 2 (PS2). Check it out. Really. In my humble opinion the best game ever made. The story is great and the game looks really good for its time. The gameplay is challenging enough, but not too difficult. A great blend of reflexes and puzzle.
    [​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Gran Turismo 3 (PS2). One of the first games I ever played on any platform, firing up my old T H I C C PS2 for some GT always brings up the nostalgia. I've always been a huge fan of sim racing and Gran Turismo really kickstarted that stuff. GT3 is my favourite of the franchise, most likely because it is the one I grew up with. It was the first game to really push the limits and show what PS2 can do. The graphics are timeless, it still looks perfectly fine even if it was first released in 2001. The physics are excellent too. No wonder why it is the second most sold PS2 game ever, only behind GTA San Andreas.

[​IMG]

3. Dota 2 (PC). With almost 2000 hours and probably over 50€ spent in virtual hats, Dota 2 has been my most played game in the last 4 years. It challenges you to hone your skills, just like a sport. It has more or less become like a hobby to me. While a bit difficult to get started with, it's a great fun with friends, free to try and absolutely 0% pay to win (have fun trying to not buy virtual hats, good luck :D).
    [​IMG]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. Pokémon White 2 Version (NDSi). Most of you guys may find it weird but White 2 is my first and favourite Pokémon game. I like the 5th generation Pokémon games a lot, and I actually feel like those were the last good ones. After that GameFreak decided to go for that ugly Wii Sports -style graphic crap, you know what I mean, the almost-half-decent looking stuff that is not iconic and cute like the first Pokémon games but not actually good looking at all. Not that I really liked gen IV either, the games were ridiculously slow-paced, even infuriating. I could not stand playing them and never actually finished my Platinum because of that. After Gen V I've not played much Pokemon, but still sometimes fire up my White 2 save and sometimes take my old DSi to the wilderness with me.

[​IMG]

Overwatch (PC). I just recently bought it from the anniversary sale, my first actual FPS game and so far I'm really liking it, it's a nice casual pastime.
    [​IMG]

@Stag2001 @LarzLapiz Oi guys your turn unless you already did this and I missed it because I'm lazy af to scroll

LarzLapiz and Stag2001 like this.
  13. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    1.Destiny- Some may call it a shit game with a shit story, and it agree, but I love the game mechanics and the community not to mention its going to have a kick ass sequel.
    2.Forza Horizon 3- I love cars as much as the next person, but its not just the cars, its mostly about the game mechanics and the scenery of the game.
    3.BattleField 1- I love history. But my favorite era is the world wars more specifically World War I. While its not 100% accurate its fun to run around in a time period not really looked upon by most FPS.
    4.Team Fortress 2- well all I can say is the humor of the game never disappoints me. I mean, have you read the lore?
    5.Peppa pig for DS... jk just a prank bro. Its Halo. I love Halo, its been one of my favorite games since I got it. Whats not cool about running around in space armor shooting the crap out of other people running around in space armor who are also shooting the crap out of other people running around in space armor who are also shooting the crap out of other people running around in space armor who are also shooting the crap out of other people running around in space armor who are also shooting the crap out of ect.

Sku likes this.
  14. LarzLapiz

LarzLapiz Avos Air Pen HERO

Minecraft:
    i havent played many games but ill try

1. Minecraft even though you(the OP) said it doesnt have to be but ive probably spent over 2500 hours in it lol
    2. Pokemon Gold great pokemon game, i enjoyed it. did a few nuzlockes with it with my friend too(ive played others but i liked this one the most)
    3. uhh i havent really played other games but i guess Bloons TD Battles , fun tower defense game and even more fun against other people

and thats it, i dont play many games rip

Sku likes this.
  15. arturosworld

arturosworld Derp.... VIP

Minecraft:
  16. oppi1000

oppi1000 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In no particular order, Assetto Corsa, RotMG, GT series (cant name one cmon), Oblivion and Beamng.drive.

You might see the car enthusiast in this post :D

17. Viaire

Viaire Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Minecraft
    2. Runescape
    3. Rocket League
    4. CAH
    5. There

18. GoodNermss

GoodNermss Your friendly neighborhood robot

Minecraft:
    5)Broken Age
    4)Ni no Cuni: Wrath of the White Witch
    3)Cube World (Who remembers this game lol)
    2)Destiny
    1)Wynncraft

I have no taste.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  19. Viertuoso

Viertuoso it's epic HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Overwatch
    2. League of Legends
    3. Wynncraft
    4. CS : GO
    5. Pokémon Gold > shit was lit

20. IceBear

IceBear Ice Bear says hi VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ice Bear enjoys in no particular order Overwatch, Rainbow six seige, Minecraft, TF2, and Shadow fight 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.