Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Forcellrus, Jan 12, 2016.
Clash Of Clans
1. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - I love the RPG feel and how diverse it really is with the races and all the different ways of building your character with all the skills.
2. Minecraft - So I've kind of been playing since Beta 1.5 so quite a while and still love coming back to it, especially after like a few month hiatus. I wish we could go back to not having hunger and food just instantly refilled hearts with no animation xD.
3. Team Fortress 2 - Sort of the same thing as Minecraft but not as long. I've been through so many updates though and dreaded the ones that were hated by the community and were rumored to have broken the game and potentially caused the game to die. I still come back to the game though just like Minecraft and have fun either on official casual servers or I screw around with friends on community servers.
4. DotA 2 - I actually wish I played the original Warcraft 3 game before DotA 2 so I know what things were like. I really like how the game works and all the mechanics and really how complex it can be, especially for new players. DotA 2 has to be my favorite MOBA.
5. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly - This was my childhood game and I played it a lot. Only reason I have it at #5 is pretty much because I don't play it anymore but I REALLY wish I could. Purple is also my favorite color :3
Overwatch Overwatch Overwatch Overwatch and Wynncraft not Minecraft
in no particular order:
The witcher 3 wild hunt: one of the best story telling of all time, amazing graphics and scenery, Garelt .
League of Legends: rage inducing but addictive none the less (no ranked games scrub).
Pac man world 2: my first ever console games.
Dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3: nostalgia boner, used to play this game a lot with my elementary school best bud
5. the pokemon ones
yeah fuck you mike raft
i only like minecraft wow and csgo
5. Minecraft: Pretty obvious pick. Overall great when i have some spare time and wynncraft is a thing.
4. Borderlands 2: Great humor, gameplay, bosses, loot system, replayable, everything a game needs
3. Overwatch: A blast to play with friends. Gave me a lot of fun times before and will sure do in the future.
2. Terraria: Recently started playing modded. So many items to get, bosses to kill, ... You always have a lot to do and can feel a great feeling when u finally progress.
1. Osu!: This game has become my life, someone please send help...
i dont play any other games lol
1. League of Legends
2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
4. Any pokemon game EXCEPT XY/Gen 7 (so far)
5. Overwatch OR CS:GO
To be fair why I like minecraft more than OW/CS:GO- My computer is a bit old so CSGO is a bit laggy, and I play on my brother's OW. And I like building things out of my mind on MC. And plus, I don't play many video games and I don't have money to buy a lot.
But something I will always stand next to that will trigger pretty much most of this community- TF2 is better than OW
Oh this is easy.
1 - Xenoblade Chronicles
By far the best story based rpg
2 - Fire Emblem Awakening
Need I say more?
3 - Spyro 2
4 - LoZ Majoras Mask
5 - Monster Hunter XX
The definitive edition of MHX with a ton of content
1. Minecraft. Bought it 4 years ago and still play daily.
2. Overwatch. Got it 2 months ago but I can't stop playing!
3. World of Tanks. It's been a while since I quit, and I don't think I'm ever going back. However, I think the mechanics were great (even if the developers turned it into a Pay2Win shithole)
4. Starbound. I don't play it anymore (although I want to get back into it soooo bad) but it was so much fun while it lasted.
It's hard to pick a 5th, so here are a few more I kinda enjoyed:
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Borderlands 2
- Rocket League
- Civilization 5
- Terraria Mobile Edition
My top 5 might be kind of umm... Weird but this is it:
5. Geometry Dash
3. Super Paper Mario
The games doesn't have to be video games I suppose so um
5. Quidditch??? XD
2. League of Legends
(minecraft isnt on that list cuz my acc is all fuked up)
2. Borderlands 2
3. Gears of war 3
Im pretty sure you saying angry birds lost you this fight boyo
From the best (left) to the least favourite (right) but still my favourite 5 games ;) afterall I only play these 5 (since i partially quit geometry dash >.>)
Ok then might as well join into this
I used to like but I lost my love to it. Wynn is the only thing keeping me here
I love this game so much!
Same thing with Kirby
OMG THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD! I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! I NEEDS MORE OF THIS!