1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Yoshisworld’s Video About « Op Loot Run On Se » How To Download A Lootrun

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ArtyLwazo_, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtyLwazo_

ArtyLwazo_ Challenger HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello there,

recently the ytber called « Yoshisworld » posted a new video about a op lootrun in the new Silent Expense zone. He also put the link of his lootrun in the description in case we use Wynntils. So I downloaded the folder but I don’t know where to put it. Can you guys help me ?
    I talk about this video

Thanks for any response,
    Have a great day !

and sorry if a post about this subject has already been posted, I didn’t find any...

2. Droger

Droger Self proclaimed "Dungeon Master" VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Firstly you need to record a lootrun yourself, to enable you client to use lootruns go to core and enable the last setting (forgot the name) and click on apply, after this record a test lootrun and save it, if you do this there will be a folder in your %appdata% wynntill folder for lootruns, drag the folder in there and everything should be okay.

Lemme know if this helped, there is also a Video from Kmaxi that explains this pretty well.

3. ArtyLwazo_

ArtyLwazo_ Challenger HERO

Minecraft:
    Wow that response was pretty fast ! Thanks bro ! I’ll look for the video, I forgot to check on YouTube my bad ! But I think that I pretty much understood what to do with your com ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.