Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Wynnstory ::: Chapter 9 - Cook Assistant

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Reyko, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reyko

    Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

    Messages:
    535
    Likes Received:
    667
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    Wynnstory Logo.jpg
    Chapter 9
    Cook Assistant
    ============================================


    Ragni | Russ’ House | Living Room | Sunny | 7:34 AM

    Russ finishes packing up his belongings.​

    Russ♂: (Closes crate) That’s all of it.
    Cedric♂: This is only two crates.
    Russ♂: This is all that I need. You're still going to be staying here, right?
    Cedric♂: If you let me.
    Russ♂: I’ll leave this place to you then. And, remember, you're on prison duty today.
    Cedric♂: I know, noon to evening.

    Ragni | Southern Streets | Sunny | 8:05 AM​
    2016-07-11_20.47.10.png
    A man’s cries are heard from a nearby bakery.​

    Cedric♂: (Walks in) Wha-

    The cries come from the kitchen.​

    The Cook♂: (Cries) I can't believe what is happening to me! The king ordered me to bake cakes for the special occasion! Unfortunately, I ran out of the ingredients to make them!
    Cedric♂: (Barges in) Is everything alright!
    The Cook♂: Help me, please!
    Cedric♂: What’s the problem? Someone stole from you?
    The Cook♂: (Screams) I’m-I’m out of ingredients!

    Ragni | Eastern Streets | Sunny | 8:17 AM

    The streets bustle with citizens and the shops are filled with customers.
    ​

    Cedric♂: (Thoughts) I didn’t picture myself as an errand-runner when I signed up to be part of an army.

    A food shop.​

    Merchant♂: Sorry, we're all out of milk at the moment, but we have the other items you asked for.

    Another food shop.​

    Merchant♂: Sorry, all out of milk.

    The food shop after that.​

    Merchant♂: I'm afraid we're all out, sonny.

    Ragni | Southern Streets | Bakery | Sunny | 8:42 AM​

    Cedric pulls the cart of ingredients to the front of the bakery.​

    Cedric♂: (Enters) Hey, I got everything except for the milk.
    The Cook♂: Did they run out?
    Cedric♂: Yeah, I checked all over town, too.
    The Cook♂: If that's the case, then, please head over to Katoa Ranch. That's where the city's milk is produced. It's to the north of Ragni.

    Ragni | Eastern Streets | Weapons Shop | Sunny | 8:50 AM​
    2016-07-11_20.47.47.png
    The walls of the shop are lined with bows, spears, wands, daggers, and other assorted weaponry.​

    Cedric♂: (Thoughts) Might as well buy a new spear while I'm here. (Points to) I'll take that one.
    Weapon Merchant♂: That'll be 30 Emeralds.

    Wynn Province | Katoa Ranch | Sunny | 9:22 AM​
    2016-07-11_21.08.27.png
    Bylvis♂: A little girl came by and bought all the milk we had, including wheat and eggs.
    Cedric♂: (Screams) What the hell is going on! (Thoughts) Don't tell me this is the same person who bought out all of the stores.
    Bylvis♂: (Thoughts) Time to get back to that Nemract Whiskey.

    -= End Music/Sounds =-
    ​

    In a cave nearby.​

    Ellis♀: I made more cakes for all of you!

    Ellis | Age 13 | Human | Female | Long brown hair | Blue eyes​

    Growls and groaning is heard all over the place.

    Chapter End

    Next Chapter​
     
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    motoki1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.