Discussion in 'Your Work' started by fey, Dec 16, 2019.
So I'm in the midst of updating everything to 1.20 right now, with it I thought I would try out my own version of the shop merchant interface! Also the potions that I previewed previously have been changed to be more consistent with the Wynnpack style.
I've also been messing around with the new tomes interface as well, it displays locked slots accordingly and unlocked slots will glow until a mastery tome is equipped by the player.
Wow thats like really clean good shit :D
Updated to 0.4!
- Now compatible with Wynncraft 1.20!
- Added new pack icon and description in resource pack menu
- Now compatible with all versions between MC1.12 and MC1.16
- Revamped textures for skill books in the player interface
- Revamped and fixed textures for health, mana and skill potions to be more consistent with Wynnpack
- Added and revamped various icons found in the trade market
- Revamped jukebox song and option icons
- Revamped unique textures for shop signs on buildings in cities
- Revamped world selection icons to include capacity notifier, lag meter, restart timer and recommended servers
- Added icon for lobby selection
- Added new texture for liquid emerald
- Added custom icons for base UI buttons
- Added blue glimmer animation to normal accessories and armor with at least 1 perfect identification (Requires Wynntils)
- Added gold shimmer animation to normal accessories and armor that have perfect identifications (Requires Wynntils)
- Added shattered gathering tool variants that display a unique icon for tools that have 0 durability
- Added new model for held quest book in the world
- Added models for started, available, completed, locked and tracked quests in the quest book (Unique mini quests will come later)
- Revamped fancy item identifying animation to be even fancier
- Added compatibility between Wynnpack and Better Advancements interface textures
- Added custom interface for shop merchants
- Added icon for locked mastery tome slots
@Fey (Interfaces, models, icons, animations, compat)
@sai (Icon revamps, base buttons set)
Get it here:
This will still be alive alongside wynnic uniques right?
imagine having one combined pack that both artists made o-o
I do intend to continue updating this yes ^-^
I have had some new ideas I'm gonna try out and probably add to this pack soon
Here is one of the many new things I've been experimenting with lately, this is a completely custom interface made for the Alchemism crafting station. It uses some pretty nifty trickery to work but it looks very pleasant I think. Hopefully it makes the crafting experience a little more bearable :P
ignore my abysmal pixel art its terrible rn lmao
can this be used with wynntils?
Yes all my packs are compatible with Wynntils (This pack also has some features that requires Wynntils to work too)
how it looks with progress?
Are you still working on it?
Yep I've been busy porting this pack to be used with Chime similar to my other pack, it's a pretty lengthy process because this one has many different aspects to it but it's being worked on.
bump that was close whew
lmao would have been sad if it just got locked, although you can request to unlock it anyway if there's genuine reason to continue the thread