1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack Wynnic Uniques Compendium - Myths & Legends Update! (1.12.2 - 1.16)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by fey, Dec 27, 2018.

?

What should be focused on completing next?

1. Gathering Tools

11.4%
  2. Hive Weapons

11.2%
  3. Legendaries

39.6%
  4. Dungeon Items

12.7%
  5. Overhaul Mythics

25.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    Just the most giant ass fishing rod

2. IceHorror

IceHorror Wynncraft Architect CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    make rods invisible so it looks like you slap them with your bare hands >;)

ThedumbOX and TrapinchO like this.
  3. CuriousLad

CuriousLad Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ayo bro I returned to wynncraft after half an year and find out you became a CT member. GG! And I see this pack has expanded. I love the textures and I hope you keep making them as long as you can :D

luckeyLuuk and fey like this.
  4. fey

fey *places pixels on you* CT Manager Modeler ✎ Artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks! I’m really enjoying working on the server now, I do wanna return to this pack some day when I’m feeling inspired again

5. a92b

a92b Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I suppose I ought to provide an update to the downscaling thing; I stopped pretty quickly after doing some daggers. Unfortunately, each dagger (and I presume other weapons) would need to be changed individually. I personally cannot afford the time to do each individual item to my liking. Additionally, I do not have each item remodeled by the pack, and cannot test out each one. (No longer an issue)

I might come back to this when/if I have more time and have figured out how to load the models in-game offline.
    Figured out how to do this pack's models in singleplayer; might be able to do Wynn's if I can figure out how to change item damage to a non-integer EDIT Feb.27.2022: Found out the less-than-1 values that I was seeing in the Wynn pack are percentages. Take bows, for example: the third tier of Air bows are damage of 0.0364, which equates to 13.9776 (round this down), so 13

Apologies for the wait; I don't frequent the forums.
    Barring the fact that it's incomplete, I do not have permission (nor the desire, currently) to distribute it.
    However, if you want to do it yourself, (IIRC) you just need to edit the .json for the weapons in the /models/item/wynn/weapon/[type] folders. Within the files should be a section "display" where you can edit the rotation, translation, and scale of the model for different views (I found firstperson defaults to be unobtrusive, so I only edited thirdperson).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    luckeyLuuk and Qzphs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.