1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack Wynnic Language Resource Pack

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by StefanHeuvink, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanHeuvink

StefanHeuvink Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I figured out how to change fonts in resource packs and thought it would be funny to use the Wynncraft alphabet and the result is pretty cool.

P.S. If you know the character for "0" please let me know because it is not found in the wynnic transcriber.

Attached Files:

2. Red-Eyed Knight

Red-Eyed Knight Evil goat reverend VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynnic uses a substituted version of the Roman numeral system, which doesn't have a character for 0, so I don't think Wynnic has it either.

3. Señor TopHat

Señor TopHat The Industrialist

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here's the whole alphabet.
    [​IMG]

Not sure if wynnic is re-textured enchanting table letters or not but they're pretty similar and theres a high change they are.
    But heres the full alphabet, no unicode tho.
    but stuff like wynntils allows u to speak wynnic in chat somehow, don't know how it works but its neat.

4. Red-Eyed Knight

Red-Eyed Knight Evil goat reverend VIP+

Minecraft:
    The Wynnic text in-game uses the Parenthesized Latin Small letters from the Enclosed Alphanumerics block, which is also the reason it all looks monospace. Wynntils replaces the normal characters with those, but you can also use a translator

Señor TopHat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.