1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Wynnexcavation Traitors

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by MlecznyHuxel99, May 29, 2020.

?

what do you think?

1. they were loyal to Wynnexcavation

83.3%
  2. they were traitors and they were killed

5.6%
  3. they were traitors and they survived

11.1%
  1. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In site d we can see few more traitors other than Amadel. And here is questiong: were they loyal to Wynnexcavation or they were actual traitors? They werent mentioned later in quest. And if they were real traitors did Amadel killed them or they survived? What do you think guys?

2. i eat bees

i eat bees i eat bees HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    thats not BeeGang!

KrzysztofMaz likes this.
  4. Windfall_

Windfall_ Proud Owner of the Worst Sage

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I personally believe they were Wynn Excav employees judging from the basis that Traitor Thomas doesn’t let you in at first. His reasoning for this is that he can’t trust if you are truly a traitor. However, why wouldn’t you be a traitor. It is explicitly stated only a person who is true of heart can take a crystal shard. This proves that you are pure of heart and that you are acting in pure interests. Also, you are wanted by the entire City of Troms so why would you be on “their” side. I believe Thomas tells you this so that you can do a further favor for the Wynn Excav company: find the map fragments. You doing the his has two effects: you get them to get the map and so you can gain the trust of the so called “traitors”. This further leads you to go and fully trust the traitors and act in their interest by going to Site D.

5. thepicferret

thepicferret Send help wynncraft addicted VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's always beegang

6. Richboys111

Richboys111 I waste all my money on bank space

Minecraft:
    But doesn’t it say in the quest that everything was planned? That would explain easier than that paragraph up there that they were loyal