1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Video Wynncraft Server Trailer (unofficial)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Olinus10, Jan 18, 2017.

?

What did you think about the trailer?

  1. Good...

  2. Not bad!

  3. You could make a few changes (tell below)

  4. Not good at all. IT SUCKS!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olinus10

    Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Marketing Media

    Messages:
    524
    Likes Received:
    1,823
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, everyone.
    My entry to this contest is a Wynncraft Server Trailer!




    Imovie
    Music: (copyright free)
    Minecraft
    Minecraft Replay mod. (Have permission)
    Pictures from the game (that i have taken)
    Videos from the game (My own recordings)
    And some of the wynncraft art (have permission)


    // Olinus
     
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. llllllllllllll

    llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    3,270
    Likes Received:
    2,904
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Minecraft:
    Looks very detailed and just like the original. I would say better :3 I hope you win!
     
    hihock and Olinus10 like this.
  3. Olinus10

    Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Marketing Media

    Messages:
    524
    Likes Received:
    1,823
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I think it turned out great!
    I've been working with it for 1.5 weeks now.
     
  4. Gebis8

    Gebis8 Lost

    Messages:
    341
    Likes Received:
    363
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow! It really looks great and got all a wynncraft trailer needs( Classes, quests, items and a massive world). I know some people will say " why did you show kings recruit?!" But if it was an epic late game Gavel quest , it could result in players leaving when the early quests not are as epic. So again, really good work on this one!
     
    Olinus10 likes this.
  5. Tekenen

    Tekenen Professional Loser VIP+

    Messages:
    2,678
    Likes Received:
    2,879
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Minecraft:
    I realy want to play when I see this
     
    Olinus10 likes this.
  6. Imaxelius

    Imaxelius Content Team Manager CT Manager QA Modeler HERO GM Builder

    Messages:
    481
    Likes Received:
    2,557
    Trophy Points:
    109
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Where is the Wynn music
     
    Aya and Tekenen like this.
  7. CookedPelvis

    CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    864
    Likes Received:
    1,679
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Minecraft:
    I really enjoyed, however I think the text could be a little bigger.
     
  8. Kiwifruits

    Kiwifruits Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    45
    Awesome, if nobody else uploads a vid, you'll win 100% :P
    I'm wondering, how did you get those cool flying shots? like the ones that go through the gates or quickly fly over large open spaces. Did you get perms from a mod or did you use a recording mod?
     
  9. Olinus10

    Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Marketing Media

    Messages:
    524
    Likes Received:
    1,823
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had temporary permission to use the replay mod.
     
  10. Aya

    Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist

    Messages:
    5,151
    Likes Received:
    7,907
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
     
  11. Kaelan~

    Kaelan~ RIP VIP

    Messages:
    2,369
    Likes Received:
    4,023
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump, I really like this...
    like REALLY like it... hell, with a few things added this could be the official trailer!
     
  12. Kaytherine

    Kaytherine Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    RIP my ears.

    Gj though.
     
  13. Rockayy

    Rockayy His lament face filled with fatal and grim VIP

    Messages:
    398
    Likes Received:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    holy jesus this is so good im so amazed +10000

    the text could be placed more efficiently tho but either way jesus god this is good
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.