1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Wynncraft Quests: Bug Or Not-bug?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by MarioYoshiBoo, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarioYoshiBoo

MarioYoshiBoo Wynn's Scientist VIP

Minecraft:
    I've seen many reports in Bug Reports and my own chat regarding quest sections that really aren't bugs. Here, I will tell you if something in a quest is a bug or not-a-bug.

1. Poisoning the Pest: Poison and Water

This is a Bug.
    For this bug, the hitbox of the area you are supposed to click is not really centered. The normal solution is the click the middle of the water.
    2. Tunnel Trouble: Drale and the Ship
    This is a Bug.
    For this bug, it happens when Drale and the cows disappear, and you are stuck in that area. The simple solution is to /kill or use a scroll.
    3. The Tower of Amnesia: Not Accepting my Scroll
    This is a Bug.
    For this bug, the scrolls are named wrong. For example, the Ragni scroll is actually named Ragni Teleport Scroll, while the NPC asks for a Ragni Teleportation Scroll.
    4. A Sandy Scandal: Boss is Pushing Me
    This is a Non-Bug.
    Even though the boss in A Sandy Scandal is pretty hard, the boss is supposed to push you.
    5. Kingdom of Sand: Rymek Lagging
    This is a Non-Bug.
    Cases of lag in Rymek are most often not caused by the game. It is most often your computer, or version.
    6. Taproot: Tiek isn't Talking
    This is a Non-Bug.
    Even though Tiek doesn't talk, you are required to go into PAST Dark Forest. Not the present. Past Dark Forest is basically a light version of the Dark Forest. Then, you go talk to Tiek.
    7. The Headless Hunt: Server Restart and Dialogue
    This is a Bug.
    When a server restarts during the dialogue in The Headless Hunt, you could say it breaks it. Referick basically stops responding, and when you try to talk to him when you reconnect, he says the dialogue he would say when you completed the quest.
    8. ???: Hay Bales aren't Moving
    This is a Bug.
    Most often, the reason for this is because you are using the wrong Minecraft version.
    9. Thanos Vaults: Impossible Boss
    This is a Non-Bug.
    Despite how the giant in the Thanos Vaults doesn't seem to have a health bar, it actually does have one, but the giant is huge, so the health bar is barely visible. The boss isn't impossible, just keep striking until the giant falls.

2. McDerp123

McDerp123 I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) people VIP

Minecraft:
    uhhh... Redbeard's booty? Map bug? Where upon collecting the 3 maps doesnt craft the treasure map?

3. war_master_9

war_master_9 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Dont forget studying the corrupt and a grave mistake.

4. MarioYoshiBoo

Minecraft:
    Btw I'll browse in the Bug Reports section for more.

5. mqnkaS

mqnkaS monkaS

Minecraft:
    A grave mistake isnt a bug, its just confusing

6. war_master_9

war_master_9 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    no its bugged, I did everything I needed to but the quest book won't update so I can finish it, even juicedbananas said it would be fixed next map push

7. MarioYoshiBoo

Minecraft:
    Sorry, but I think that's a pretty uncommon bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.