1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack Wynncraft: Fables & Legends Resource Pack!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Rythew, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Drawwy

Drawwy BunniBoi HERO

Minecraft:
    dude holy jesus labirynth has gotta to be my favourite model ever

Rythew and Elysium_ like this.
  2. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hey rythew
    does this still work with optifine?

Rythew likes this.
  3. Rythew

Rythew There is no war inside the Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    Hey elytry, it might, but I haven't tested it. If it doesn't, please let me know and I'll try develop a fix for it. Thanks for your support.

Elytry likes this.
  4. __grif

__grif i cant stop wynning!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    LETS GO!!!

Rythew likes this.
  5. Saby

Saby Shaman Supremacist HERO

Minecraft:
    Great work as usual. This issue is still happening for some reason, seems to be only with the brand new cosmetics they've added. In my case, when I equip the newly introduced Disciple Relik the resource pack will take priority and not show my cosmetic weapon. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Rythew likes this.
  6. Rythew

Minecraft:
    Progress Update!

Quetzalcoatl and Briars' Embrace have been completed! I'm still messing around with editing Hanafubuki, but progress is coming along nicely.

Quetzalcoatl
    quetzalcoatl.gif
    Aztec lore/myth goes hard.
    I wanted to include references to the wider mythos, but chose not to because I tried and it stopped feeling like a weapon and more like a decoration.
    I went for a rather faded palette to comply with the item lore, and I think it looks good.
    The wind anim around the slates at the bottom broke in Blockbench, but there should be one in-game.

Briars' Embrace
    briars_embrace.gif
    I got carried away with this one. It has way more detail than usual, but I think it was worth it.
    To be honest, it could have more personality, it kinda just looks like a boring earth bow.
    Also ignore the little flickering at the end of the GIF cycle, that's just because the anim doesn't last exactly 5 seconds.
    That's all for this time. Next time, I aim to bring you a couple more mythics. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated, and if you would like to request a model be made as a priority, drop it down here with a concept (if you'd like) or Dm me on Discord (rythew)!

Take care,
    //Rythew

Brutakah, DomixCZE, Elysium_ and 2 others like this.
  7. Rythew

Minecraft:
    As far as I know, there is no way to get around this. The newer cosmetics use iron horse armour as their base item, which is the same as default, non-skinned weapons. Since there is no current way to check whether weapon skins have been enabled for these items that use iron horse armour, there is sadly no fix. For now at least, until either they change this or I find another way to check it.

Saby and luckeyLuuk like this.
  8. Tamago

Tamago Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    For some reason the textures just wont show up for me. Im playing on 1.21.1 fabric I have CITR I have the texture pack I have fabric API how can I fix it?

9. Rythew

Minecraft:
    Could you check the citr config file in .minecraft/config and there should be a file called citresewn. Set the use illegal/broken paths (I forgot what it's actually called but it's around those lines) to true.

If you've done that and it still doesn’t work, do any other CIT resource packs work for you (you could try Mythos or Annihilating Armory on Modrinth, because they seem to be working consistently)? It could just be that my code is messed up. If they don’t work, it's most likely a problem on your end, which I could try and help fix, but to be honest, I'm not the best when it comes to those sorts of issues.

Hope this helped,
    //Rythew

10. __grif

__grif i cant stop wynning!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh i love how the quetzalcoatl wraps around the stick
    and BRIAR'S EMBRACE!!! my current weapon lol, i really love the wood shading/pattern on it

Rythew likes this.