1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Essay

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by RedstoneLogic, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedstoneLogic

RedstoneLogic Has a neato shop haha please buy my stuff HERO

Minecraft:
    Being in highschool, I was required to write some essays to get an adequate reading level, so I made one to convince people to try Wynncraft! I'm also currently working on one that explains the lore, but that's for a future post! (Note: I have the essay saved, of course, but you can't upload word files to the forums, so I copy/pasted it into a spoiler. I also removed my name for privacy reasons. The images are also blank because of forums image uploading.)
    Wynncraft

Wynncraft is a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) Minecraft server with a huge custom built world. Wynncraft has something for everyone, from adventure, to making friends, to collecting, to PvE (Player versus Entity) and optional PvP (Player versus Player) combat. It even has pets for animal lovers, quests for questers, dungeons for dungeon divers, mythical items for treasure hunters, and lots more. This essay will present the beauty, the stories, the friendship, and the combat of Wynncraft. It will convince you on why you would want to play on Wynncraft, and give you a basic understanding of what to do on the server.

The Beauty of Wynncraft

Wynncraft has so many absolutely stunning locations that just show how much time and effort went into making sure the server looked beautiful. Here are just a few images of some of the cities:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Llevigar North Exit Gate Cinfras Guild Hall Detlas

But cities aren’t the only thing that’s beautiful in Wynncraft. Here are some images of other secluded areas:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cinfras Airbase Airship Tower of Amnesia Saint’s Row

Wynncraft may be beautiful, but it can also be terrifying! Here are some screenshots of scary areas on the server:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pirate Cove Skull Cave Roots of Corruption House of Twain

You will find all of these beautiful places and their origins in the stories told throughout the world.

The Lore of Wynncraft

Wynncraft lore is arguably the coolest thing about the Wynncraft server. These stories allow you to be fully immersed in the world, and induces emotion which stays with you long after leaving the server. The lore develops character and meaning to the NPCs (Non-player characters), bosses, enemy units, locations, etc.

One location is the House of Twain. The story begins under the rein of King Frederick III of Ragni. During this time, magic use was at an all-time high, and many people were starting to use it for dark means. These dark means were causing a large death toll, until the death toll became so high that King Frederick had no choice but to outlaw it. The people sent to uphold this law were called spirit seekers. Their job was to hunt down those using dark magical arts and destroy them. Becoming a spirit seeker was not easy, and the title was only given to those of the House of Twain. The Twain family had deep roots of elemental magic that are as deep as past records go. Although in recent past, children are being blessed with gifts of elemental magic. These blessings are so rare that there have only been 4 children of this sort ever recorded. When these children are born, they are feared, hidden, abandoned, and sometimes worse. Although, a wise old warlock named Marius Twain, searched for these children and offered them shelter in his family manor. Marius taught them how to control their elemental powers, and use them to fight those who used dark magic. These children were the original spirit seekers, Rickeo, Theorick, Dwendle, and Mael. Most people feared them originally, however once they proved they were loyal to the throne, they became heroes of the province of Wynn. Marius and his 4 new children considered themselves a family. The children continued to grow and carry out the noble work of the House of Twain. Eventually Marius died of old age, and the children (now much older) were left to live in the house alone.

The wizards using dark magic could never be able to be truly removed from the world. Dark magic existed that allowed them to tie their spirit to the earth to cause havoc. Mael’s job was to pass on these spirits, as he had the ability to commune and manipulate the dead. Eventually an argument arose between Theorick and Mael, until Theorick could no longer take it, and left the Twain manor. The children were now old and bitter, and they did not continue to follow Marius’s dream of seeking out gifted children. The aged spirit seekers all went their separate ways, and left the Twin manor, all except for Mael. Soon these spirit seekers heard of dark sorcerers being unleashed on the world, so they converged to help fight against these dark magic users. They were no match for the hordes of undead these sorcerers had created, all of them fell on that day, other than Mael. It was the worst loss ever seen to the empire, together they were stronger than an entire army. Mael remained in the House of Twain, spending the rest of his time there in the library learning other ways to cleanse the spirits of dark magic users. The spirits of the spirit seekers ended up converging in the Twain manor, causing it to be filled with restless spirits. Nobody knows what happened to Mael.

This story is designed to explain the Twain manor’s abundance of aggressive sprits, as well as the elemental enemies found there.

What could make all of these locations more fun to explore? Friends of course!

Friends in Wynncraft

Wynncraft is a great server to play with friends. All the exploring, fighting, collecting, and farming is even more fun when playing with friends. From working together to defeat a hard boss, to exploring the world in a pair/group. Playing with friends is always a lot of fun!

Don’t have friends that play Wynncraft? Well, Wynncraft is a great place to make friends! The friending system allows you to add in game friends that you can play with.

If you’re having problems with beating a boss, ask someone in game, or on the forums.

If you are having trouble beating a boss, simply go to the forums and ask for help. Within 5 minutes, you’ll have several people ready and willing to help.

Wynncraft can be fun cooperating with friends, but what about fighting them? Wynncraft’s duel system (and Nether) allow you to fight your friends (and other people) in PvP (Player versus Player) combat.

Want to take the PvP more seriously (play ranked, climb the leaderboard) than just fighting friends? Wynncraft supports that!

PvP in Wynncraft

To PvP in Wynncraft, you can do one of two things. If you want to fight one player, one time, you can use the ‘/duel’ command. If they accept, it starts a fight that goes on until one player hits lethal damage taken. When this happens both players are restored to their original health and the duel ends. The other way, if you want to fight multiple people and earn your place on the leaderboards, is to enter the Nether. The Nether is the location where you fight against all other players who enter.
    Wynncraft has an interesting PvP system. It’s unique from other server’s PvP because of the variety of spells, skills, basic attacks, and combos.

In Wynncraft, spells are cast using combinations of the left and right click. (R-L-L, R-L-R, etc) Using a combination of these spells, you can pull off awesome combos. For example, mage’s Ice Snake + Meteor combo is as follows: R-R-L-R-L-L.

A lot of being good at PvP is mastering different combos, when it is best to use them, and who to use them against. It’s also useful to learn how to avoid combos from your enemy.

The player at #1 on the leaderboard currently is ‘Chun_Gaming’ with 52 thousand kills. His main class is ‘Mage’. Mage is probably the strongest class right now, and the worst most likely being Assassin. The other two classes are warrior and archer. Mage is great at freezing enemies, healing allies, as well as being able to deal major damage with combos. Assassin can deal a lot of damage if it gets close, and its Vanish spell allows it to turn invisible. Its Smoke Bomb allows it to slow enemies, and block their vision. Archer does not have much health, but can deal a lot of damage from far away. However, if an enemy gets close, an archer has a few spells it can use against them. A few examples are: Arrow Storm, which rapidly shoots arrows in front of them. Escape, which launches them the opposite direction from where they are looking if they want to escape immediately. Archer also has abilities that allow it to survive for longer, like Arrow Shield, making it immune to melee attacks until something touches the shield. Not only does archer have defensive abilities, it also has offensive abilities such as Bomb Arrow. Bomb Arrow does exactly as it sounds, it is an arrow that explodes. The final class is warrior. Warrior has the most health of any class; however, its range is very limited. All of warrior’s abilities are short ranged. Warrior can bash enemies, send them flying into the air, and charge through them. It can also empower allies with its War Scream.

You have now learned about every Wynncraft class, some locations, and how you can enjoy it with your friends. You should now have a better understanding on how the PvP system works, and some tips for climbing the leaderboard. Now that you have this knowledge, hopefully you will become a member of the server and dive into the realm of Wynncraft.

(Sources: wiki.wynncraft.com)

2. Ezohn

Ezohn You are now manually breathing and maybe yawning.

Minecraft:
    I expected something cringey, but this is actually really good

RedstoneLogic likes this.
  3. RedstoneLogic

Minecraft:
    Good enough for me

4. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW, former leader of Imp and Valk

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wish more people shared their work

5. TempleOfLegends

TempleOfLegends also PastaManMarco VIP+

Minecraft:
    i wish i could write as easily as this

6. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine Corrupted EO when xD

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why would you fail with something like that?

7. RedstoneLogic

Minecraft:
    Probably because I don't speak Swedish.

8. RedstoneLogic

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry, for you.

Aarontti likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.