1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Video Wynncraft Cinematic

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Gusy, Nov 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gusy

Gusy Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:

A young family member of mine is really getting into video editing as a hobby. We have a small group of family and friends that are just getting into Wynncraft together, including him. Most of them have good PCs, but have never used shaders, so I told him I wanted to make a short video just to convince them what an improvement graphics mods and shaders can make.

He can't make an account yet so I am posting on his behalf. He is still learning, so it is rough around the edges, but I'm pretty impressed by what he put together.

Thanks!

corpe, Etherweaver, Daktota and 12 others like this.
  2. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    beautiful, it really encompasses the creative and unique nature of wynncraft

3. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    This is cool!

You should try out replay mod, it's pretty nice for videos and stuff. Also Wynn PBR is a pretty cool pack for shaders, I'd recommend trying it.

4. Gusy

Gusy Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Thanks!

We've used Replay a bit. Unfortunately you can't get the long distance outdoor views on Wynncraft using Replay, or at least not without some of extra work, so he decided it wasn't worth fiddling with for this. It might be great for highlighting indoor boss fights and parkour though, when we are higher level that is.

ocel0tgirl likes this.
  5. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    Awesome! It really does capture the essence of wynncraft

6. Wackolo

Wackolo the converger CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Cool vid !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.