1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Working On My Freedom Build!

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Ihra, Mar 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihra

Ihra Degenerate VIP

Minecraft:
    Just got a freedom some day ago, rainbow has always been my favorite build and I decided to made I build myself. Wanted to do dps but still be a little tanky this is what i'm working with so far:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0pc0Pf09U07W0Xr0K00VB0nD0QV0k0k1V0k1h1a0000102J6I

I was using capricorn before but changed to boots of blue stone cause it have me more overall rainbow defenses and I feel preatty good with this amout of mana regen.
    (I can always add moon pool circlet if I feel the need for more mana)

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0pc0Pf09U06N0Xr0K00VB0nD0QV0k0k1V0k1C1a0000102J6I

Was experimentig with 1 more prism, spectrum and seagazer for more rainbow defenses:

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0mW0kM09U06N0Xr0Xr0VB0nD0QV0j0j140j1B1g0000102J6I
    Any advices? also, why do many builds use far cosmos. Also where should I put the rest of my skill points?
    I've been putting them in int and some in agility mostly, cause I saw other builds doing so and I like spamming spell but still I don't know where to put them.

Justice likes this.
  2. Justice

Justice Obliterator of Grooks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you thinking of doing a spell build?

3. Ihra

Ihra Degenerate VIP

Minecraft:
    Yup, mostly a spell damage build with some survivability

4. Justice

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Skill Points mostly, I'd also use it depending on what items are used in the build.

Defense if you have reduced your mana costs down as much as possible.

I'd try to use the Black Catalyst ring set as it reduces spell costs, Cumulonimbus helm helps give a good amount of spell damage and skill points, Pro Tempore boots, Curador Boots, Capricorn boots, or Ex Nihilo boots are good to use for either spell dmg, mana sustain, life sustain, or a mixture of either or all, Soulflare chestplate helps give hp sustain and mana sustain with a good amount of skill points, Prowess bracelet and Diamond Fusion Necklace are nice to have for tons of skill points, Equalizer leggings are good as well as they are like a lighter Rainbow Sanctuary combined with mana sustain, life sustain, spell dmg, and neutral dmg, the Grookwarts items are good as they can reduce spell requirements(I'd use Dragon's Eye Bracelet), Aquamarine is good for a mix of health regen, spell dmg, skill points, and mana regen, and powder your weapon in Thunder Powders. If you need a life sustain off hand, Fog of Creation or The Hearth looks ok.

Priorities to really focus on in a spell build I've noticed are high int. and mana reducing items for low mana costs, high def. as to be more tanky, good mana sustain depending on the costs, and a good amount of life steal and health regen so you don't have to rely on health potions too much. I might be forgetting some but those are the important ones.

I can give an example of about what to expect for a build and I don't mind if you use it. They might not be the best but it's about what you want.
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0Au0F+09U0Aw09q09q0TN0OH0QV0l111f1K1N1g0000101Z6C
    If you don't have Dragon's Eye, replace it with Prowess.
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0Au0F+09U0Aw09q09q0K40OH0QV0l11211L1N1g0000101Z6C

I think that about covers it.

Ihra likes this.
  5. Ihra

Ihra Degenerate VIP

Minecraft:
    Thank you this was really really helpful ^^

Was wondering shouldn't Libra be better then Far Cosmos? You get the mana ragen and the damage % and you lose only 20 skill points total. Are skill points really that good?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  6. Ihra

Ihra Degenerate VIP

Minecraft:
    I was probably unclear in post my bad, been playing in a party so sustain should be fine. I just wanted some decent hp + elemental defenses cause I was afraid of just being one shot cause I'm bad.

This are the changes I've made: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0A...0QV0k0r21101h1g1006CO10OnZ610009I10036C101Z6C

(I totally forgot that you could powder armours >_<)

Probably not the best powder placements but I liked the idea of having all elemental defenses positive and also not having different kinds of them on the same piece

Justice likes this.
  7. Justice

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Extra skill points to put into defense is usually why Far Cosmos is used but Libra is also nice as well.
    I will say people usually don't powder armor. For what reason Idk except for maybe because having defense and agility already negates the effects of using elemental defenses. There is, of course, a limit to when you should powder it but Idk that range and I have heard people throw around -250 but Idk know. The real reason you should powder armors really would be for their specials like for the build you have, I'd do a combo of water and thunder with the remaining slots being used to balance out elemental def. if you want them.

Ihra likes this.
  8. Ihra

Ihra Degenerate VIP

Minecraft:
    First of all, I'm really gratefull for the help you've gave me it was really informative.

This is how I decided to powder them, tbh the real reason I powdered them in the weird way before was mostly ocd but this makes a lot more sense and looks fine: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#5_0A...0QV0k0r21101h1g1004ZI10mnZC10009I10033C101Z6C

Justice likes this.
  9. Justice

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd say that is pretty good. Of course, there is probably builds that have better tankiness, dmg, hp and mana sustain, etc, but I think this is a good blend of all of them.

Ihra likes this.
  10. 9o62

9o62 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
  11. Ihra

Ihra Degenerate VIP

Minecraft:
    Isn't this the same build that Justice suggested?

As I said I'm preatty fine without having sustain. I use pots and play in a party for the harder content. That being said this build trades that dps for lower ehp (wich is that low that it doesn't matter so this point doesn't relly count) and less dps.
    I feel preatty confortable with this spell costs and this mana regen so I'm cool with my build, I can always switch the prowess for draons'eye bracelet if I wanted.

I know that hawk is preatty good, but I like the spammy arrow storm, thank you for the suggestion tho

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  12. 9o62

9o62 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Justice's build had cumulonimbus and curador boots instead of hawk capricorn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.