1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Why Is In Game Acct Switcher Not Allowed?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by 52T, Apr 3, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 52T

52T Newbie Adventurer

Blah blah used to play found again got mods from 1.8.9 in 1.12 ect ect banned for 3days now cuz i tried to many times with in game acct switcher

Why is it not allowed tho I read through all of the rules said stuff about alts
    Blah blah used to play found again got mods from 1.8.9 in 1.12 ect ect banned for 3days now cuz i tried to many times with in game acct switcher

Why is it not allowed tho I read through all of the rules said stuff about alts

13. Rules regarding alternate accounts. Alternate Minecraft accounts are allowed to be used ingame. If one of your accounts breaks a rule they will all receive the same punishment. You are not allowed to do the following on an alternate account: Assist the guild your main account is in or is allied with in any way, such as attacking territories faster using the alt. If you are banned, you are not permitted to use an alternate account to continue to play, as this is ban evasion.
    both rules that would mention it dont have anything about it anyways just why is it not allowed why is it bannable why is it 3 days

2. BloodArchmage

BloodArchmage dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what?
    refwfe

3. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what?

4. orange0402

orange0402 I got exposed by pyro VIP

Minecraft:
    in game account switcher is a mod that allows you to switch what account ur on without having to start another client btw for people who are confused

5. BloodArchmage

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok, thank you

6. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It appears the OP tried to use an account switcher while not banned, and was banned as a result of that. I assume there's a good reason for account switchers to be blocked, although I certainly would like to know what it is.

orange0402 likes this.
  7. BloodArchmage

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you wouldn't need to use an account switcher if you just wanted to play normally. also "account switcher" sounds very suspicious most of the time i'd think you'd use it for negative reasons unless their was a very good reason.

8. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for being very clear this allowed us to help quickly

Druser and BloodArchmage like this.
  9. femboy

femboy vacuum cat HERO

Minecraft:
    Account switcher is really handy if you ever do anything with several accounts, especially if you use forge, due to launching forge taking so long with mods. It's not a necessity, but saving a couple extra minutes of waiting here and there is still a nice thing. It's just a utility mod, much like optifine, 5zig, resource pack organizer and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.