Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Why aren't changes posted in a change log?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ValentineZSN, Sep 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValentineZSN

ValentineZSN Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I assume it's intentional to ruin provoke, but why not post it in a hotfix or change log?
    At first I assumed it was a bug but noticed the changes for corrupted warrior so figured it was a hotfix.
    In my opinion we shouldn't have to figure it out mid TNA that provoke changed and waste resources on it. It's already bad enough that if we lose items due to a bug that nothing is done. All I ask is a bit of transparency to game changes.

2. lemonalade

lemonalade [insert misinformation here] CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Usually shadow patch changes are often stated in the next official patch. This happened a few times on beta so it's not really surprising

As to why they do it this way I got no clue

Kokomers likes this.
  3. SkiesUnknown

SkiesUnknown skie HERO

Minecraft:
    Rip bozo provoke cheesers they actually have to get good at the game now

Deusphage and Leafish like this.
  4. ValentineZSN

ValentineZSN Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    The cheese was tanking him against a wall to stop him from doing anything. But a tanks role is usually to hold aggro and take the damage for the party. It would've been better if they made more mechanical abilities in the boss to negate the cheese instead of ruining the role of paladin.

lemonalade likes this.
  5. SkiesUnknown

SkiesUnknown skie HERO

Minecraft:
    I do generally agree, but having it instead be a tank build with provoke just standing in a corner practically afk while the entire team just attacks Greg pretty much ruins the whole fight since it just becomes a glorified damage dummy, which is what we ultimately had instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.