1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Who's The Strongest Person? (lore Wise)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Potatomancer, Jan 22, 2021.

?

Strongest guy?

1. You

45 vote(s)
    41.3%
  2. Bak'al

4 vote(s)
    3.7%
  3. Bob

9 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Lari

4 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Skien

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  6. Qira

18 vote(s)
    16.5%
  7. Death

5 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Yahya

8 vote(s)
    7.3%
  9. Original Siegfried

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. T h e r c k

15 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doot (Trumpet)

Doot (Trumpet) Well-Known Adventurer

Real talk tho, does my boi orange wybel not count? I mean the dude is immensely intelligent, capable of building incredibly strong machinery, shown as a wybel to have some probable connection with space/cosmic magic, and if we mention the fact wybels can either reform themselves or at least more wybels with fluff and horns, who knows if this guy can even technically die unless thrown into the void or something similar to that, heck if we assume wybels can simply regrow fluff and their horns, could that imply the possibility of more orange wybels made from the same one? or is this idea pointless because they count as a boss?

2. NotFunny

NotFunny Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    far too powerful for us measly humans to even comprehend its power

3. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The answer depends. Given that the player has defeated beings that are supposed to be far stronger than them, from a lore perspective, it is bound to go haywire. The list would be, from strongest to weakest:
    1. Dern/Dark Beast: Natch. I prefer to call him Succoru, as in, the Succoru Parasite from pre-1.20 RoL quests (which is what I will henceforth refer him as).
    2. Orphion: Even when he's infected, he's still implied to be an extremely powerful creature almost on par with Succoru.
    3. Farcor: Farcor is one of the few ancient entities in the world that I would consider to be "on par" with the two beasts of Light and Dark. He is implied to be responsible for the shattering of Ahms region, which is no small feat.
    4. Bob = Qira = Player = Bak'al ≥ Lari: Near the end of their journey, the Player is on par with Bob (lore-wise), in that they were able to "blind the Ancient Seer" - Succoru's Eye, a.k.a. The Eye (or Overseer of Wynn). Qira is capable of creating life, and is much more than a capable opponent. Player cannot do that, and yet they were able to defeat her in a duel. We do not know the full extent of Bak'al powers, but a Level 100-105 Player is an even match for him (Lari, who is weaker than Bak'al as she was only able to drive him off, even though Bob more or less ended up doing the same thing to him).
    5. Dr. Herbert von Legendary: Yes, THAT Dr. Legendary. Herbert is capable of giving even the toughest foes a run for their money, but even he had to obey Qira's order to not replicate her likeness in LI. He might be underplaying it, but underneath that prowess lies a fairly competent rival that could potentially rival Bob with the mech suit.
    6. Siegfried: Assuming that we're talking about the *real* Siegfried, killing a dragon is a fairly tall order.
    Death is not ranked because the impostor is not as strong as the original (which would be tied with Farcor, all things considered). Therck and Ragnar we know nothing about other than the fact that one is Enzan's brother and the other is a "exists but not in-game" type of person who is only mentioned in name with known feats apparently being unknown. Yahya however is an enigma.
    Yahya, along with his brothers Mehme and Nohno investigated the meteors before they went insane from cosmic magic. The hallucinations in Shattered Minds aside, Yahya is a scientist that would probably be several pegs below Dr. Legendary in combat prowess, but nonetheless just as wise, had he not gone off the deep end.

And we still don't know where Sohso is. The post-quest segment in the Original ??? Meteor says that Sohso was en route to Fruma. But where exactly is yet to be revealed.

4. Thega

Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Each line is stronger than the ones below
    Gods: Orphion = The Embodiment of the corruption realm (possibly bakal?) = Dern Beast
    Ancients: Guardian of the forest = Farcor = Canyon Colossus = Garaheth
    Generals: Graken = Qira = Bakal = Fruman Queen
    Vassals: Lari < Bakal (Bakal is better because he has battle experience from being a general)
    Good Players: You = Bob = Aldelar = Siegfried I = Ragnar = Mael = Thoerick
    Bad players: Everyone that dies = yes no maybe so bros

Now, while each is stronger than the ones below it, it does not mean it cannot defeat the ones above it with superior strategy, or a team.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  5. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    spoiler warning i guess

i really do not think the player is anywhere near being the strongest person:

blah blah orphion and dark beast are going to be basically the strongest in this whole scenario, though i guess they're not exactly people, so i suppose we dont count them.
    bob, lari, and bak'al are all a big toss-up. both the bob vs bak'al fight and the lari vs bak'al fight had indeterminate outcomes, though bak'al did retreat in both, so we can probably get something like this, with higher characters being stronger:

bob, lari
    bak'al

additionally, it's been stated by GMs that, lorewise, the player doesnt stand much of a chance in the scuffle with lari during the RoL questline, and the battle is stopped more for the player's protection than anything else. of course, we don't know exactly how strong the player would be at endgame compared to the level this takes place, but i doubt a gap like this could be completely bridged. therefore:

bob, lari
    bak'al
    the player

speaking lorewise, qira is stronger than we experience in the fight against her by an undefined amount:
    Screenshot_20210123-023720.jpg

so we don't really know the exact extent of qira's strength, though considering the whole scope of the hive and whatnot, without the "training weights" i would assume she is above the player in terms of power. however, qira has not had any scuffles between bob, lari, or bak'al that we know about, so we dont know for sure where she goes in the list we have so far. therefore, she goes in both 2nd and 3rd row. why? because i have no clue where to put her

bob, lari, qira
    bak'al, qira
    the player

there's probably a bunch of other actual characters that can wipe their asses with us, such as farcor, guardian of the forest, death from beyond the grave, etc.

i could keep going, but i'm tired and i feel i've already made my point

Bart (MC) likes this.
  6. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How high would the Dernic Parasite rank? (the one Lari and Dullahan faced during flashbacks in the RoL Questline)

7. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Qira. You do not actually DEFEAT Qira. She actually stored a bunch of her powers so she wouldn't flat out kill you like a bug.

Qira could seriously stop the decay if she wanted to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.