1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Which Sets Are Still In The Game? Is There A Xp Limit To Receiving Lower Level Items?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lynkeusmaster, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynkeusmaster

Lynkeusmaster Skilled Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello all, I was just wondering what were all the rules pertaining to receiving items, particularly set items. I have a level 82 Archer with a fair amount of Loot Bonus, and was grinding in the Angry Village and the Time Valley farm area to get the Villager and Horse Armours, respectively. And noticed I wasn't receiving ANY loot drops whatsoever for these low level areas. However, if I go to Rymek and the surrounding area, I will receive rare and legendary pieces all the time. I have looked at the Wynncraft wiki, and the spots I am going to are absolutely the correct spots for these set items. I have tried with a lower level for multiple days, and have yet to receive any of the four pieces.

In short:

Is there a level cap for receiving items, and is there, and can I be referred to if so, a list of all previous and current set items that are obtainable through mob drops in Wynncraft.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Lynkeus

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    Uhhh... IIRC Horse/Villager armour was never a thing, so... Yeah...

As for the drop things, it's to be expected. Tougher mobs drop better things, and possibly more often.

3. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you are a higher level then the mobs you are killing, they won't drop items as frequently.

Salted likes this.
  4. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think Salted missclicked and accidentally liked your post.

5. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    huh

ao they are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.