1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Which Province Should Come Next?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by los_pollitoz, Dec 29, 2015.

?

Which do you want to be released next?

1. Fruma

2. Dern

3. Either, I don't care

4. Either, I'm interested in both of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Gezz take it easy, the hype train got overheated and need to be reported before we can jump on again. I think Furma will be the last of all Provences that comes, so Dern before that. Because Furma is our home province and we want to grt back, when we are home again then the main storyline is completed and there will probably just be minute updates (or maybe a new storyline)

2. Copper

Copper I like cake.

Minecraft:
    :)

^Knowing smile.

3. stop

stop Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I heard Fruma get mentioned by a Adventurer in the tutorial. I don't know the exact line but I know he said something like "Hey, You are the recruit from Fruma right?"

4. Kpar

Kpar God of Omegar. Lord of the 8th realm.

In the beginning, there were 7 provinces, 4 of which were Wynn, Gavel, Dern and Fruma

5. Zuikaku_

Zuikaku_ tired college student VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  6. Killoli

Killoli looking for a girlfriend HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Facts: (I might reveal some spoilers :I)
    • Dern is the first other province mentioned, before Fruma was announced.
    • Fruma - very religious | I believe this may mean there are greater beings of light, dark, and corruption. (Light = Gavel, Dark = Dern, Corruption = Wynn)
    • Dern - concealed, shadowed, veiled | I think this may be a place to know before Fruma, as we can learn of the dark that veils it and the secrets kept from us.
    • We are most likely to see Dern first, as it is filled with shadows and mystery, Fruma is known to have no problems threatening all life.
    • Fruma has no meaning. It is known in Yiddish, to be pious, very religious, what does this mean? Does it mean we have Gods deities among the Fruma province?
    • But most likely, why do we have no memory of Fruma whatsoever? We went to Wynn to serve the King of Ragni, but none of us remember why we didn't want to serve Fruma or some other place/province.
    That's what I have so far for the night, I'll update this as we go through the discussion.

7. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Where's your proof for the "7 provinces"?

8. Joshytron

Joshytron First world leader to finish ???

Guild:
    I think fruma should be finished first

9. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So here are my thoughts.
    Gavel is the Light, Dern is the Dark, Fruma is the neutral, and Wynn is the Corrupt. Gavel's Light side is closer to the Dark, therefore Dern also should have a Light side. Therefore, Dern must have a storyline close to Gavel, just that it's the opposite. So Dern may not be that small. As for Fruma, it does not have Light or Dark, but it also may have a storyline for its religion for kicking recruits into Wynn. And as for Corkus, idk.
    So either is ok.

orckrast likes this.
  10. Willa_

Willa_ Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think Furma, the land of humans as there is currently no provinces actually full of humans, mostly villagers and others

11. orckrast

orckrast Elden Ring is a lie.

Minecraft:
    Nice Thoughts! I personally want, that the Humans are a Race who are interested in Technology, like the REAL Humans, who are destroying their own world, and they send all Humans who are interested in Magic to Wynn, because they dont want them! That might be the real Reason why we are sended to Wynn, thats why we know how to use Magic Weapons. Well, I dont mean that they build Skyscrapers and that xD I mean Steampunk stuff with Air-ballons, and that stuff.

12. Kpar

Kpar God of Omegar. Lord of the 8th realm.

Kill them big butches

13. AttilaTheFoursh

AttilaTheFoursh Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    You guys I fully agree with... it really should be where the team should be having a more relaxing time after Gavel was released, and yes I know that there should be the occasional bug fixes but seriously people, let the team rest.

14. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    dat necro

XavierEXE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.